song after Bama's A-Day

bigsixfive

The news reported last night that all 80K bammers at their A-Day game started joyfully singing after the game. No, it wasn't the fight song (who knows the words to that thing?). It was a song by the name of Diggin' Up Bear.

You guys are way more obsessed with him than we are. You just don't publicly show your Bryant tattoos. That's all.

And, 80k? There were many more than 80k in attendance.

You guys are way more obsessed with him than we are. You just don't publicly show your Bryant tattoos. That's all.

Not at that point. A LOT of people had left by then. It was hot in those stands. (Nothing to do with Tuscalooser, it was the time of day/year).

once again, win pretends to know the thoughts of others... I assure you no auburn fan even gives bryant a second thought much less obsessed with him. no tattoos of the cheating drunken coach on me...

Oh, and we aren't the ones feeding a statue every game day...although if I were, arsenic comes to mind..

Nah, WT, we know you don't think about him. Because, "thinking about him" isn't what I would describe as printing up shirts, making a posterboard sign, and putting a hat on a skeleton. Instead, I would call it a sick obsession with a man who owned you lock, stock and barrel.

I just hope we don't show our tail like you guys when Pat Dye passes.

aubearguysye0.jpg

Nah, WT, we know you don't think about him. Because, "thinking about him" isn't what I would describe as printing up shirts, making a posterboard sign, and putting a hat on a skeleton. Instead, I would call it a sick obsession with a man who owned you lock, stock and barrel.

aubearguysye0.jpg

I'm nowhere to be found in that picture, and I wouldn't disgrace a perfectly good skeleton with that ugly thing. What those guys do or did is there business. I personally wouldn't waste my time, simply because he isn't worth it. The only time I even think of that loser, is when one of you bammers bring him up.

aubearguysye0.jpg

I'm nowhere to be found in that picture, and I wouldn't disgrace a perfectly good skeleton with that ugly thing. What those guys do or did is there business. I personally wouldn't waste my time, simply because he isn't worth it. The only time I even think of that loser, is when one of you bammers bring him up.

I didn't kiss Saban when touched down in Tuscaloosa. Yet, we were all lumped into that fiasco.

He's a loser? Bryant? That's hilarious. Any more venomous words you'd like to spew toward a deceased Lt. Commander?

I thought you were going to say they were singing "Rammer Jammer". Its been so long since they won a game I'm sure they were looking for an excuse to sing it.

aubearguysye0.jpg

Sorry, I just call that, "making fun of Bamars".... :)

:au::homer:

aubearguysye0.jpg

That's not a 'sick obsession', it's 'making a point'. B)

aubearguysye0.jpg

I didn't kiss Saban when touched down in Tuscaloosa. Yet, we were all lumped into that fiasco.

He's a loser? Bryant? That's hilarious. Any more venomous words you'd like to spew toward a deceased Lt. Commander?

Lt. Commander?????

Typical

aubearguysye0.jpg

I wouldn't expect you to get the joke.

You're a bammer.

You mean their song wasn't,

"Hey Crimson! We just beat the hell out of you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give 'em Hell White!"

Archived