'Bama kids at the baseball game.

autkidd

So I saw some of the classless Bama fans at the baseball game today... They had to be 12 or 13. One was wearing one of those hideous houndstooth baseball hats.

After one of the long fly ball outs that looked like a HR they started yelling up at the students... Not really sure what he was rambling about. it is true we did "egg" him on a little bit... but he wouldn't stop. His parents were nowhere to be found.

He went on to talk about "12" national championships and even kept going when we asked him how many he can remember. And if he ever saw the bahr alive. It was quite entertaining to say the least...

Lets just say if I was that kids father he would of not been able to sit after some of the stuff he had said.

So I saw some of the classless Bama fans at the baseball game today... They had to be 12 or 13. One was wearing one of those hideous houndstooth baseball hats.

After one of the long fly ball outs that looked like a HR they started yelling up at the students... Not really sure what he was rambling about. it is true we did "egg" him on a little bit... but he wouldn't stop. His parents were nowhere to be found.

He went on to talk about "12" national championships and even kept going when we asked him how many he can remember. And if he ever saw the bahr alive. It was quite entertaining to say the least...

Lets just say if I was that kids father he would of not been able to sit after some of the stuff he had said.

Funny I saw actually houndstooth hats. I don't remember the Bahr having anything to do with the baseball program.

Typical bammer "But he's more than a man. He's a light that illuminates all parts of life."

... I don't remember the Bahr having anything to do with the baseball program. ...

Are you kidding? The baseball team is where he stashed his players when the first scholarship limits came out.

... I don't remember the Bahr having anything to do with the baseball program. ...

Are you kidding? The baseball team is where he stashed his players when the first scholarship limits came out.

Nice!

Archived