Something fun that we can all participate in

BamaGrad03

There's a good thread on the rivals national board called "stereotypical quotes from fanbases". Now, it helps if you actually have a little fun with this and poke fun at yourself in addition to other fanbases.

here's mine:

UT: "Give the guy a break, it was his first felony."

Alabama: "We need to start another thread about how Auburn is obsessed with us"

Auburn: "We don't leave games early out of disgust. We just hate traffic."

Miss St: "No seriously, we like fat girls"

Ole Miss: "When people talk about the 'Big 6' in the SEC, why does it never include us? I mean, don't they know we are just as relevant?"

UGA: "We have more rivals than you"

South Carolina: "UGA didn't do it better than us, we just weren't trying."

Vandy: "Sports are for people who can't read"

Boston College (football season): "Doesn't matter, we are a Basketball school anyway."

Boston College (basketball season): "I don't care about BC sports until August gets here."

Purdue: "Pick me! Pick me!"

Ohio State: "Yes Florida, may I have another?"

Oklahoma: "We're not snobs, we just know more about football than you."

Oregon: "Our uniforms look faster than yours"

Louisville & WVU: "We don't give up 56 points per game because our defenses suck...Big East offenses are just THAT good."

UGA: Thank you Florida, may I have another?

Bama: Thank you Auburn, may I have another?

Kentucky: Wait til' we start playing with a round ball.

Auburn: You did NOT win 12 National Championships and I have the link to prove it.

UT: Will the defendant please rise

UT: I didn't do it.

Bama: We don't win Heismans because we're all about team.

Auburn: Bring back the white boots and batons.

Florida: Do we have to play Auburn?

Vandy: Keep talking smack Vol hillbilly and you're fired.

Alabama: blah, blah, blah, 12 national championships.. blah blah blah The Bear... blah blah blah Saban

Auburn: Who has two heismans?

UAB: I don't expect us to win a national champiosnip.

South Carolina: "UGA didn't do it better than us, we just weren't trying."

That isn't a stereotype. That is really what they say every year after we beat them in just about every sport yearly.

:uf: : so what's Tebow doing today...????

:au: : if it was not for us.. [ :uf: , :lsu: , or any other :sec: team to ever exist] would not have a shot at the BSC..

:ua: : it's not us.. it's probation, no wait, it's shula, no wait Brodie is injured, no wait refs are bad, on wait we're young.. no wait Ronald Steele is injured, no wait Jermareo girlfriend died, no wait.......

:lsu: : although eveybody else thinks he's an idiot, but we have the best coach in the whole wide world... i think

Guest Tigrinum Major

Alabama fan : ROLLLLLL TIDDDDDEEEEEE.

Auburn fan: Shut the **** up.

Pardon the use of the hated emoticon...but :roflol:

Dayyyum that was funny.

I keep throwing 'em out there. I am just glad that someone appreciates my humor.

:au: : if it was not for us.. [ :uf: , :lsu: , or any other :sec: team to ever exist] would not have a shot at the BSC..

:ua: : it's not us.. it's probation, no wait, it's shula, no wait Brodie is injured, no wait refs are bad, on wait we're young.. no wait Ronald Steele is injured, no wait Jermareo girlfriend died, no wait.......

:lsu: : although eveybody else thinks he's an idiot, but we have the best coach in the whole wide world... i think

I knew Jermareo Davidson's girlfriend pretty well, dont make fun of that.

Also,

Auburn Fan: Interview with the local news. "Well, the tornado took my trailer and relocated it out on the river. I have river front property now."

Alabama Fan: While watching the Auburn fan on TV......"Moron."

Auburn Fan: Interview with the local news. "Well, the tornado took my trailer and relocated it out on the river. I have river front property now."

Auburn Fan: I could never demean someone going through a personal tragedy. How can I help this poor guy out?

Alabama Fan: That sombeetch from AWbren deserved it! Woo hoo, Row TAHD!

[

Funny, I can't remember the last time a tornado hit Auburn. I do remember vividly, from my time living in Tuscaloosa, seeing quite a few people standing out in front of their mangled "manufactured homes" on the news going " 'N then I done hurd it a comin' CHOOO CHOOO"

They still had their vintage '92 Championship shirts on... too bad the tornado didn't rip those to shreds along with their trailer.

[

Funny, I can't remember the last time a tornado hit Auburn. I do remember vividly, from my time living in Tuscaloosa, seeing quite a few people standing out in front of their mangled "manufactured homes" on the news going " 'N then I done hurd it a comin' CHOOO CHOOO"

They still had their vintage '92 Championship shirts on... too bad the tornado didn't rip those to shreds along with their trailer.

Those t-shirts are not vintage, they are formal wear.

[

Those t-shirts are not vintage, they are formal wear.

My mistake, you are indeed right! They were probably heading to "the Wal-Mart" before the CHOOO CHOOO got them.

UT: Why can't I marry my cousin?

Kentucky: Because I'm already married to my brother.

Vandy: How is the outcome of this football game going to affect global warming?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I knew Jermareo Davidson's girlfriend pretty well, dont make fun of that.

He's one of your own.

Vandy fan: Umm..yeah. I'm going to need you to go ahead and move down to the basement. We've got a nice cube set up for you.

UT fan: Don't take my stapler.

USC Fan: Like, totally. Wasn't like, Leinhart like, so hot?

UW Fan: Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Boise Fan: Frick its cold!

OSU Player: I be and academicist elitist, cause I play football in de prestidious Big Ten. I's gets all As.

Syracuse Fan: An Orange? A freakin Orange? Ok, I'm not even gonna care anymore. Go UConn!

Northwestern Fan: Sigh... No one knows where we are.

Hawaii Fan: Who cares about football, I'm in Hawaii!

AU: A Tiger would totally kick an elephant's butt.

Bama: What are you? The TigerEagles? We're more better than you 'cause we got an Eluphunt an sum red water.

LSU: Oh, yeah?! We've got Saban. We've got Miles the most TALENT.

Arkansas: Am I in the SEC?

MSU: Durrrrrrr..

Ole Miss: Yah, yah, yah, yah, Yaaah, yaaaah, yaaah, yaaaah, BRENT SCHAEFFER!!

UT: mpmhhpmphmphmhhphmp GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, WHOOO! ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!

UF: S*ck it.

SoCar: There's always baseball season.

UGA: Herchel Walker was Soo much cooler than Bo. You don't even know.

UK: Basketball. Basketball. Basketball. Basketball.

Vandy: Hey, we've got Women's Bowling!!!

Archived