Something fun that we can all participate in

BamaGrad03

UF: I guess it wasn't just Spurrier...we are that good!

SoCar: I guess it really is us...we are that bad.

West Virginia: Wow, Bama made us look good.

Louisville: Wow, Auburn made us look good. :poke:

Penn State, 2004: He's had a good run, but JoePa has got to go.

Penn State, 2005: Okay, so we finished top-10 and won a BCS game, but still...

FSU: The Braves copied us. (tomahawk chop)

Bama: We copied the Braves. (cursive 'A' logo)

UGA fan(early season) I can't wait to lay a beat down on UT, we hate UT. They are our biggest rival, those UT fans are so redneck and obnoxious.

UGA fan (mid season after losing to UT) I can't wait to lay a beat down on UF, they are our biggest rival, you know they don't call it the Worlds' Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party for nothing . This year will be different.

UGA fan (before SC game) I still hate Spurrier.

UGA fan (late season after losing to UF) I can't wait to lay a beat down on Auburn, I hate those Auburn hicks. They are our definitely our biggest rival, being just a few miles down the interstate.

UGA fan (before last game of the season after losing to Auburn) Tech is totally definitely our biggest rival. They always have been, being another in-state school and all. I hate all schools in the ACC.

Miss St. fan - We can leave at the start of the 4th quarter and still get in half a day of squirrel hunting.

UT fan - Can you help me take my dog box out of the back of my pickup truck, I am going to the game today and I am going to tailgate.

Ole Miss fan - Anybody need two tickets? I got two together on the 1st row, upper deck. These are awesome tickets, they are my parent's season tickets.

[

Auburn Fan: Interview with the local news. "Well, the tornado took my trailer and relocated it out on the river. I have river front property now."

Alabama Fan: While watching the Auburn fan on TV......"Moron."

Funny, I can't remember the last time a tornado hit Auburn. I do remember vividly, from my time living in Tuscaloosa, seeing quite a few people standing out in front of their mangled "manufactured homes" on the news going " 'N then I done hurd it a comin' CHOOO CHOOO"

They still had their vintage '92 Championship shirts on... too bad the tornado didn't rip those to shreds along with their trailer.

ehhh, both sides have those fans. Its all in fun.

AU: A Tiger would totally kick an elephant's butt.

Bama: What are you? The TigerEagles? We're more better than you 'cause we got an Eluphunt an sum red water.

LSU: Oh, yeah?! We've got Saban. We've got Miles the most TALENT.

Arkansas: Am I in the SEC?

MSU: Durrrrrrr..

Ole Miss: Yah, yah, yah, yah, Yaaah, yaaaah, yaaah, yaaaah, BRENT SCHAEFFER!!

UT: mpmhhpmphmphmhhphmp GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, WHOOO! ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!

UF: S*ck it.

SoCar: There's always baseball season.

UGA: Herchel Walker was Soo much cooler than Bo. You don't even know.

UK: Basketball. Basketball. Basketball. Basketball.

Vandy: Hey, we've got Women's Bowling!!!

HAHA, I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the thing about Ole Miss. That youtube video is great.

Miss St.... I need more cowbell

Miss St....I need to hear more cowbells!! We just laid the beatdown on Bama! You go SLY!

I guess we can say that we both lost to the Bulldogs, just from different states.

Miss St....I need to hear more cowbells!! We just laid the beatdown on Bama! You go SLY!

I guess we can say that we both lost to the Bulldogs, just from different states.

don't pretend to be like us.

Archived