Miami High School Coach holds grudges against Bama and Saban

boyjeddah

No, but I also think that there are other tangible & intangible factors that you have to look at when it comes to the wellfare of a player's future other than how many players a coach put in the NFL... plus I honestly do not think you can attribute even that to a single coach. I dont think that Saban is the only reason those guys are in the NFL.. most likely they would have made it there regardless.. a great player is pretty 90% of the success formula and if you do not believe me, ask D. Ryans, Mark Anderson, Shaun Alexander plus you need to consider the assistant coaches contribution to that as well.. it's not a one-man show..

But the discussion is why on earth would a school impede a players ability to pursue any school. And you can't argue that it is a good thing that a high school puts a blanket ban on any university that may want to come there.

ESPECIALLY if they are going to use the whole "he left one team to go to another". And this is the argument they are using. Every coach has done pretty much what Saban did, including CTT.

And I think putting players in the NFL is a huge thing. And yes, some coaches have a higher propensity for doing so than others. And YES I think players look at that. You say it has a lot to do with assitants...so in this case, is the high school also saying they have a problem with Saban's assistants? No. They are just acting like whiney little children.

Bama was never truly in it on McKnight despite what your ridiculously jaded Pro-Bammer news sources say.

Just to be thorough...

imgjoe.gif

Bama was never truly in it on McKnight despite what your ridiculously jaded Pro-Bammer news sources say.

Just to be thorough...

imgjoe.gif

Still doesn't prove your point that Bammer was in the top three. Everyone knows he listened to you guys once Sabahr was hired but he never visited and if not for JT Curtis' relationship with Sabahr he would of never even considered you guys.

LINK

If you’re a Scout prem. member, click this link. It's Curtis' comments on McKnight's recruitment and I see no mention of Bammer.

Still doesn't prove your point that Bammer was in the top three. Everyone knows he listened to you guys once Sabahr was hired but he never visited and if not for JT Curtis' relationship with Sabahr he would of never even considered you guys.

LINK

If you’re a Scout prem. member, click this link. It's Curtis' comments on McKnight's recruitment and I see no mention of Bammer.

Ok, two things. One, you said we weren't in his top 3. Ok...given that a bama hat is on the table, I think it's safe to say top 4.

Secondly, the entire point about Joe McKnight was to show that NOT ONLY did the presence of Saban not hurt us with this particular player from LA, but it was the ONLY reason he talked to us. So my usage of McKnight for my point of argument still stands.

Lesster was calling Luther Davis the night before signing day begging him to sign with LSU. The "pulled scholly" thingy is just sour grapes from LSU fans.

Dude the scholly was pulled before he made his visit to Bammer. Remember he lied about making the trip and once LSU caught wind of it, they pulled the offer.

Archived