Don Shula takes another swipe at Saban

DKW 86

Why did Mike Shula BEAR BRYANT not even know all the names of the players on his team?

I fixed that for those of us who ever chuckled through one of his abysmal Sunday post-game shows.

As for the rest of your points, you can't peddle the "he wasn't going to be fired until he refused to make changes" story here. I know that's not true.

You are right my friend. The powers that be made their decision to fire Shula after the MSU game. Joe Willie was seen at the Iron Bowl trying to convince the Ambiguously Gay Duo (Mal Moore and Pres. Whitt) into keeping Shula. By the way this brave duo left the game at halftime. That doesn't sound to me like he was fired for not making changes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are right my friend. The powers that be made their decision to fire Shula after the MSU game. Joe Willie was seen at the Iron Bowl trying to convince the Ambiguously Gay Duo (Mal Moore and Pres. Whitt) into keeping Shula. By the way this brave duo left the game at halftime. That doesn't sound to me like he was fired for not making changes.

For the record, I hoped he was getting fired after the MSU game too.

Why did Mike Shula BEAR BRYANT not even know all the names of the players on his team?

I fixed that for those of us who ever chuckled through one of his abysmal Sunday post-game shows.

Bingo!

Archived