Paul Finebaum is an idiot

AU alum

See, you are what we call a rational bama fan.

All of that is very sensical and very representative of how auburn fans would feel in the same situation.

We make fun of the irrational bammers...the ones who kiss head coaches then go out and get a DUI. People who have no investment in a coach but are screaming and crying at the airport when he arrives. People who wear shirts out in public that say "I hate Aubs" and think thats at all supporting their team. The ones who buy houndstooth anything and name their kids after the stadium.

You are much like the Alabama fans I am actually friends with, not the crazy freaks I just can't understand.

I do none of the above.

There are more of us than you think, thankfully. The minority just happens to be much more vocal.

am i crazy or did you just now have capital letters in your screen name? what brought about that change?

See, you are what we call a rational bama fan.

All of that is very sensical and very representative of how auburn fans would feel in the same situation.

We make fun of the irrational bammers...the ones who kiss head coaches then go out and get a DUI. People who have no investment in a coach but are screaming and crying at the airport when he arrives. People who wear shirts out in public that say "I hate Aubs" and think thats at all supporting their team. The ones who buy houndstooth anything and name their kids after the stadium.

You are much like the Alabama fans I am actually friends with, not the crazy freaks I just can't understand.

I do none of the above.

There are more of us than you think, thankfully. The minority just happens to be much more vocal.

am i crazy or did you just now have capital letters in your screen name? what brought about that change?

He asked one DKW to change his name after "KBTCYK-Tigrinum Major-Frank Burns-Whateverelse-it-was-Tigrinum Major went thru his multiple personality episode recently.

Archived