Sabanic SI Covers Gone Wild

DKW 86

ok, i want to know how they removed the old text layer. if someone here can figure that out there is no end to the entertainment to be had.

Good fark. Minor correctinon, though: $aben was born in 1951. So technically, if he was born 50 years earlier he would be 6 years younger than he is today. To make it sound plausible, you'd have to say: "Listen up byotches! If I was born 100 years earlier, Bear Bryant would be coaching in MY shadow!" (FYI -- Bryant was born in 1913, so the 100-year thang works really well with the reference.) This just illustrates how long ago it's been since the Bear drunkenly stumbled up & down the sidelines.

i disagree. the usage of 'earlier' works. if it had said 'if i was born 50 years ago' then it would have been wrong.

..but who's counting anyways

I find it funny that he is on the cover, under the high school football preview issue. This is the respect you get when paying 4 million a year for a coach.

i disagree. the usage of 'earlier' works. if it had said 'if i was born 50 years ago' then it would have been wrong.

..but who's counting anyways

Doh! Point of reference malfunction on my part. :homer:

Archived