Heh heh heh heh heh

townhallsavoy

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2989044

LSU Linebacker suspended after arrest.

This is just another example of how that danged CTT has influenced other coaches in the SEC with all of this "integrity and taking responsibility" nonsense.

Yeah, you guys wait till you see what he was accused of. A little more than "disorderly conduct".

BG, soon you are goiong to get tired of getting embarassed by this cretin. What am I saying? I think it is a slam on Cretins to call him a cretin.

Yeah, you guys wait till you see what he was accused of. A little more than "disorderly conduct".

So, uh, is this your first step down the line of justifying Bama's players not getting suspensions for their infractions?

I bet they all those bama players fighting the man, err uh..the TPD find themselves somewhere between what this LSU player has done and Mitchell at USC missing a few too many summer school classes.

It's your bed though....keep sleepin' in it.

Like we said though....What's with all this discipline stuff going on everywhere except Bama? Maybe it is going on at Bama too, but they certainly don't want the positive attention of showing it. All this negative scrutiny is MUCH better for the health of your program.

Interesting approach.

Guest Tigrinum Major

It was just some horseplay between teammates.

Archived