Anybody catch the Saban Show?

JohnDeere

Anybody see it? I recorded it and set down to watch it last night.

Your impressions of the 4 million dollar man?

The player interviews were especially interesting...considering that half of those interviewed had been arrested or suspened.

Saban used alot of coach talk, not really imparting anything insightful. Just a bunch of mumbo about working hard and competing. He talks with his hands alot, which I find annoying because it is an Army 'no-go'. His posture and stature setting next to the host of the show made him seem small and kinda of frail and feeble looking. Anybody else notice this?

The player interviews were especially interesting...considering that half of those interviewed had been arrested or suspened.

Saban used alot of coach talk, not really imparting anything insightful. Just a bunch of mumbo about working hard and competing. He talks with his hands alot, which I find annoying because it is an Army 'no-go'. His posture and stature setting next to the host of the show made him seem small and kinda of frail and feeble looking. Anybody else notice this?

i guess i'm a bad fan or maybe you follow Alabama football more closely than i, i didn't even see it....

i guess i'm a bad fan or maybe you follow Alabama football more closely than i, i didn't even see it....

It was strange in that it aired on the local FOX affilate 9pm on Monday. I just happen to see an ad for it while flipping channels. I am sad to report that I didn't catch the Auburn Football Preview show.

Can anybody explain why it is the Coach Saban Show (Coach Shula Show, Coach Fran Show) as compared to the Alabama Football Review show?

He looked like he belonged in a bubble. Had he sat feet first in his chair, obsessing over his past NC ring and saying "my precious!" I wouldn't have been surprised.

Seems like I read somewhere that :puke: "Hey Coach" wasn't going to be aired live this year.

Taped Delay with only Kirk McNair and Andrew Bone asking questions. Shoule be one sweet show...

Seems like I read somewhere that :puke: "Hey Coach" wasn't going to be aired live this year.

Taped Delay with only Kirk McNair and Andrew Bone asking questions. Shoule be one sweet show...

You mean Saban doesn't like to associate with the Turd masses? SHOCKER!!!!!

Archived