Troy vs Okie St.

Ryan Sanders

Yeah, troy is looking good tonight. Not sure how good Oklahoma state is though.

If you believe the OSU web site they have the best offense on earth. Seriously, that is how they are billing themselves.

If you believe the OSU web site they have the best offense on earth. Seriously, that is how they are billing themselves.

They might, but that defense is embarrassing. They are getting embarrassed by a SunBelt team, which only has 1 win as a conference (in a conference game) coming into tonight. Sad.

They might, but that defense is embarrassing. They are getting embarrassed by a SunBelt team, which only has 1 win as a conference (in a conference game) coming into tonight. Sad.

Troy State has played Arkansas and Florida, though. Moved the ball in both games.

Watching Troy beat OSU, but suffering through listening to them talk about the second coming of Saban!!! Oh my goodness! They aren't even talking about the Troy Game! :puke:

I can't believe Ok. State is playing on Scrushy Field.

They said earlier Troy has to make two return visits . I was wondering that my self.

They are also talking very much about Saban. They were just talking about how none of his players never have a bad thing to say about him, when he leaves whichever job he happens to be leaving this week. :poke:

I can't believe Ok. State is playing on Scrushy Field.

They said earlier Troy has to make two return visits . I was wondering that my self.

They are also talking very much about Saban. They were just talking about how none of his players never have a bad thing to say about him, when he leaves whichever job he happens to be leaving this week. :poke:

I've never heard them express much respect or fondness, either.

Big XII schools might be reconsidering any 2-for-1 deals they made with Troy...Missouri lost their game @ Troy in '04, now oSu is getting assjacked there.

Did anyone hear them say Troy looks like they might be the best team in the state?

LOL.. Troy has their days.. but I doubt they are the best team in the state. I like to see them win for sure though.

Yeah you are probably right. #2 team in the state behind :au: . lol

Oklahoma State just got schooled. Period. No way to spin this one.

troy also embarrassed applewhite's offense in last years bowl game against rice. borrowing bammer logic---troy is ahead of bammer. big 12 is big joke, 0-2 at troy.

I was very much for Troy and excited that they won, at home, on TV. I think that will be great for their program. But, on the other had, Troy, to me was a lot like Louisville. Great offense, not a whole lot of defense. Did you see how many missed tackles there were? The defensive players got there and hit the OSU players, but never stopped them the first time and with one man. Who is Troy's defensive coordinator?

I was very much for Troy and excited that they won, at home, on TV. I think that will be great for their program. But, on the other had, Troy, to me was a lot like Louisville. Great offense, not a whole lot of defense. Did you see how many missed tackles there were? The defensive players got there and hit the OSU players, but never stopped them the first time and with one man. Who is Troy's defensive coordinator?

Louisville gave up more points and yards. Troy had them throttled until two late TDs.

Archived