UGA v. Alabama Game

Justin5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this game has reminded me of the gun that stafford has. he is going to be one hell of a quarterback the next 2 years.

georgia driving again now.

if our O doesn't start playing more than 3 plays in a drive, we're going to lose. period. its already looking bad enough. i picked us as losing by 2 TDs, and i think i screwed up our mojo. the D is playing pretty good, it would be alot worse if it weren't for them. good game so far though. UGA is playing very well.

if our O doesn't start playing more than 3 plays in a drive, we're going to lose. period. its already looking bad enough. i picked us as losing by 2 TDs, and i think i screwed up our mojo. the D is playing pretty good, it would be alot worse if it weren't for them. good game so far though. UGA is playing very well.

Zeke Knight is playing well. I went to a couple of his high school games because a friend of mine said I had to check him out. I'm glad to see him finally getting some P.T.

can bama do it two weeks in a row? i sure hope not

ok, if you're UGA do you open it up and try to win it in regulation? i would

bama has a lucky horseshoe up their a$$. not to mention having the refs in thier pocket

why do so many people think the refs are out to screw somebody? Newsflash: The officials don't care who wins. I'm really getting sick of hearing this crap. Those officials out there are the best of the best.

Archived