UGA v. Alabama Game

Justin5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game. Good Job Dawgs! :uga::thumbsup:

It's a sweet day to be in Alabama!

bama has a lucky horseshoe up their a$$. not to mention having the refs in thier pocket

why do so many people think the refs are out to screw somebody? Newsflash: The officials don't care who wins. I'm really getting sick of hearing this crap. Those officials out there are the best of the best.

shut it

great game. wish the outcome was different, but i'm proud that our guys hung in there and didn't just roll over.....they had to earn it.

Slink, hats off to your team man. you have one heck of a QB and kicker. you guys played a great game and deserved to win. i think you guys really wanted it more. i wish we could have traded a few OTs with you guys to make it an even better game ;) good luck to you guys the rest of the year, i think the only direction for you guys to go after this game is up.

as for us, hopefully the majority of our fanbase will not overreact and panic. we dropped a good game to a good UGA squad. i'm proud that our guys went toe to toe with UGA. we have got to fix JPW though. he is floating the ball like nobody's business, and thats not where we need to be. so, 3-1 overall and 2-1 in the SEC.....i will take that. undefeated would be better, but i didn't expect us to win this one. but boy it sure would have been nice ;)

:cheer::ua:

bama has a lucky horseshoe up their a$$. not to mention having the refs in thier pocket

why do so many people think the refs are out to screw somebody? Newsflash: The officials don't care who wins. I'm really getting sick of hearing this crap. Those officials out there are the best of the best.

shut it

tell you what, you grow up and learn a little about the game. Tell me exactly what makes you think those refs are favoring anybody?? Obviously you have never done it and have no clue. Pretty shallow to accuse the officials of being biased towards a school. They are out there to do a job. Period.

shut it

tell you what, you grow up and learn a little about the game. Tell me exactly what makes you think those refs are favoring anybody?? Obviously you have never done it and have no clue. Pretty shallow to accuse the officials of being biased towards a school. They are out there to do a job. Period.

I agree! Calls go both ways and no matter what you think, we still lost. Just be happy tonight ok! :moon:

shut it

maybe you were watching a different game than i was, but i did not see where it was really a poorly officiated game. the only remotely questionable call i can think of was the PI that got called on us when it was probably only illegal contact....but its not like that one call caused us to lose the game. we lost because the offense executed poorly for the most part. UGA won because they wanted it and played well.

We didnt deserve to win. We were lucky to get to OT! We play like this and we'll get beat by UT and you guys! LOL! Oh well thats football!

Not UT (Ole Miss proved that UT wasn't anything today against UF) and not Auburn unless our offensive play makes a drastic turnaround...

We didnt deserve to win. We were lucky to get to OT! We play like this and we'll get beat by UT and you guys! LOL! Oh well thats football!

Not UT (Ole Miss proved that UT wasn't anything today against UF) and not Auburn unless our offensive play makes a drastic turnaround...

if you haven't noticed, our offense isn't exactly clicking either. however, i am impressed with the defense. i thought it was supposed to be the other way around for us this season....

Archived