Sounds like we got some Phony Soldiers

autiger4life

You are scaring me Al. You do not listen to Rush and have no knowledge of his views. You blindly accept a hit piece from the Clinton machince and refuse to take the fingers out of you ears.

What is frightening, is that if that if the Moveon party does take control, their Geobbelsesqe machinery will control the media and lead this country into disaster WITH YOUR MORONIC APPROVAL.

For the last time, Media Matters got it wrong, PERIOD. That you are unwilling to accept that is your problem. Grow up and start learning how to differentiate fact from lie.

OK...So you can produce none of these lies that you claim are rampant within the MediaMatters piece and can only offer up in Limbaugh's defense more ad hominem arguments, yet, no substance.

I have pointed out several times the omission of fact by Media Matters. Show me where Media Matters talks about the background and the context. I haven't been able to find it.

I have offered substance, you respond with ad hominem attacks.

You've offered zero substance, only false arguments. I'm sorry, but just because you say it's so doesn't make it so. Again, if MediaMatters has been factually inaccurate then simply point out what it is. If MM has left out key parts of the transcript/audio, surely Limbaugh has the complete one available. If not, I'd find that very curious since I'm sure he has ALL of his shows recorded.

Of course, you'll have to be careful, because according to "FoxNews" Limbaugh actually DOES edit/omit his releases.

The problem with the exchange, say critics, is that Limbaugh refers to multiple "soldiers." He gets to a conversation about Macbeth about two minutes after referring to "phony soldiers." In subsequent radio shows, Limbaugh attempted to clarify his position, but muddied the waters by editing out a portion of it, prompting outrage from the liberal media watchdog Media Matters, which has been driving this latest controversy.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Mike from Olympia claimed to be a serving solider , 14 yrs w/ the U.S. Army.

It's only 16 miles from downtown Olympia to Fort Lewis. I'd venture to say he lives on the outskirts so he probably lives even closer to Lewis which means this guy was probably being truthful... unless he was lying.

It IS ediited and cropped, because it doesn't go back far enough to let you hear comments made BEFORE caller 'Mike' from Chicago. I'm not a Rush 24/7 subscriber, so I'm not privy to the entire show clips. Find it yourself , if you need to hear the whole thing. I already have, and don't need further convincing.

What were the comments? Are you implying that Limbaugh was talking about the caller (Mike from Chicago) before he ever even called in?

Rush was talking about the topic of phony soldiers before Mike called in. It was the TOPIC he was talking about, and something which you still can't grasp, because you're swallowing in the Left wing propaganda lies instead of dealing w/ the facts about what Rush actually said. You're coming in , after the fact, and pig piling on what Media Matters WANTS you to believe Limbaugh said, instead of knowing what really happened. An uninformed public is the Left's favorite customer.

It doesn't matter if that was his topic or not. If his topic had been whores and he included your mother in it would it be OK then? Because it was his topic? I wouldn't think so. "Mike from Oregon" said he disagreed with the policy and had been in the military and was then called a "phony soldier" because of it. I guess that makes me a "phony soldier", too.

And you keep making this assertion that MM is only giving part of the story. We're to just trust you that there exists this context that makes it alright for Limbaugh to malign the service of MANY men and women who've served, and are serving, in the military who disagree with the "coach's play-calling". But, you're not biased? Sorry. Given the choice between you and MM, I'll take them. At least they back up their assertions.

See, now you're being a prick for the sake of being a prick. Your mom is a whore. Classic punk ass retort from a gullible myrmidon who simply refuses to deal in the facts. The G-Damn issue of phony soldiers was being discussed BEFORE f****** MIKE FROM CHICAGO ! DUMBASSS. Get that throgh your thick skull. Anyone who takes Media Matter's word, a devout Hillary Clinton propaganda machine, over mine is an idiot anyway. Sucks to be you.

Not according to the transcript or "FoxNews":

The problem with the exchange, say critics, is that Limbaugh refers to multiple "soldiers." He gets to a conversation about Macbeth about two minutes after referring to "phony soldiers." In subsequent radio shows, Limbaugh attempted to clarify his position, but muddied the waters by editing out a portion of it, prompting outrage from the liberal media watchdog Media Matters, which has been driving this latest controversy.

Besides, Mike from Chicago was pretending to be a Republican who was against the war and said he 'use to be military' . Likely he's phony solider too. Pretending to be that which he never was.

And how do you know "Mike from Chicago" was lying? How do you know "Mike from Olympia" was telling the truth? Or, are these just more assumptions?

If you listened to your own lame ass audio clip, you'd hear the 2nd caller, *Mike from Olympia, Washington, make a reference to fake soliders , to which Rush corrected him and said " phonly soldiers" , as a means to catch the caller up to speed , w/ regard to the EARLIER discussion about ..... PHONY SOLDIERS!

Moron.

You are incorrect. Maybe it'll help you if you read the transcript at the same time you're listening. Perhaps your reading dyslexia will cancel out your apparent aural dyslexia.

Al your aguments are phoney and you can't seem to read or hear.

Try one more time

Omissions of context or background!!!!!!

Media Matters is a Hillary Clinton formed hit site and is not to be taken seriously. You might try listening to Rush. You might learn something.

Try one more time

Media Matters is a Hillary Clinton formed hit site and is not to be taken seriously.

If that's the case why won't you provide the full un-omitted transcript for us to discuss? Feel free to obtain it from the source of your own choosing. I've suggested this from the beginning. Why is that so hard for you to do?

You might try listening to Rush. You might learn something.

Do you make much money as a comedian?

Try one more time

Media Matters is a Hillary Clinton formed hit site and is not to be taken seriously.

If that's the case why won't you provide the full un-omitted transcript for us to discuss? Feel free to obtain it from the source of your own choosing. I've suggested this from the beginning. Why is that so hard for you to do?

You might try listening to Rush. You might learn something.

Do you make much money as a comedian?

You make much as a dumba$$?

Did Media Matter include this, you know Rush's subject

Phony veterans try to cash in on VA benefits

By Michael Hoffman - Staff writer

Posted : Monday Sep 24, 2007 11:16:48 EDT

Written in the former sailor’s cursive handwriting on his claim for mental health benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs is an elaborate story about how Larry Porter supposedly was tossed into 18 feet of water at boot camp when it was known he couldn’t swim.

“I was … told to swim or die,” wrote Porter, of Seattle. “When they pulled me out, I thought I was dead.”

He went on to tell of how he watched a civilian worker die after falling from the side of a ship in a California shipyard.

Based on these claims, Porter, who served in the Navy for 15 months in the 1970s, obtained $134,000 in VA disability benefits and $40,000 from the Social Security Administration from 1999 to 2006.

It all turned out to be false. Porter is in a jail cell serving a three-year sentence, and was forced to repay all money he accepted from VA and Social Security.

Justice Department officials in Washington state detailed Porter’s story, along with seven other people accused of — or already convicted of — being military frauds, during a news conference Friday on VA fakers.

“We take it seriously because this money is meant for veterans, not for fakers,” James O’Neill, assistant inspector general for the VA’s office of investigations, told Military Times.

“Every dollar that’s lost to a faker is one more dollar that can’t be spent on a veteran,” said O’Neill, whose office is responsible for rooting out those who defraud VA.

The news conference was held the same day that Jesse MacBeth, a former soldier who served in the Army only 44 days and didn’t finish basic training at Fort Benning, Ga., pleaded guilty to making false statements about his service and was expected to be sentenced.

MacBeth filed discharge documents with VA stating that he served three years and separated as a corporal after deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq, said Ronald Friedman, assistant U.S. attorney for the Western District of Washington state. He also claimed to have earned a Purple Heart and a Ranger tab, VA officials said.

MacBeth’s VA claim was denied, but his storytelling didn’t stop there. He produced anti-war videos claiming he killed innocent Iraqis after being ordered to do so, Friedman said. The videos were translated into Arabic for Middle East audiences, Friedman said.

An alleged phony from the list, Merrick Hersey, is a fugitive after a warrant for his arrest was issued in Washington, Friedman said. Hersey is accused of filing a false military discharge document stating that he served in the Marine Corps in 1967 and 1968 to obtain VA benefits, according to VA officials.

He claimed to have earned two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star as a rifleman based at Camp Pendleton, Calif., before receiving an honorable discharge, according to the DD-214, a military discharge document, that he submitted.

There are no official records to show that Hersey ever served in the military, Friedman said.

The case against a former political official who claimed to be a prisoner of war was also spotlighted Friday.

Former Army Spc. Michael Heit, a former chairman of the Constitution Party of Montana who ran for a seat in the state legislature, pleaded guilty to two counts of filing false DD-214s to VA and the Military Order of the Purple Heart in 2005.

The forged discharge documents claimed Heit was a decorated Vietnam veteran who earned a Bronze Star with combat “V” and three Purple Hearts. He also claimed he was held prisoner by North Vietnam from 1969 to 1972.

One poser outed Friday never served a day in the military and isn’t even a U.S. citizen, said Dennis Shen, deputy district attorney for Multnomah County in Oregon.

Carlos Valle Rios, a resident alien from Peru, pleaded guilty in January to “attempted aggravated theft in the first degree by deception” for submitting a false claim to VA and discharge documents, according to court papers.

Valle Rios claimed he earned a Purple Heart from his time as a World War II pilot. He wrote in his claim that he was a member of the famed Flying Tigers who secretly flew in China against Japanese forces before the U.S. officially entered World War II.

Valle Rios, a registered sex offender, also was convicted of illegally obtaining subsidized housing in Oregon. His sentence for defrauding VA was two years’ probation, Shen said, adding that he is in the custody of Immigration Customs Enforcement and is being considered for deportation.

Link

Did Media Matter include this, you know Rush's subject

Phony veterans try to cash in on VA benefits

By Michael Hoffman - Staff writer

Posted : Monday Sep 24, 2007 11:16:48 EDT

Written in the former sailor’s cursive handwriting on his claim for mental health benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs is an elaborate story about how Larry Porter supposedly was tossed into 18 feet of water at boot camp when it was known he couldn’t swim.

“I was … told to swim or die,” wrote Porter, of Seattle. “When they pulled me out, I thought I was dead.”

He went on to tell of how he watched a civilian worker die after falling from the side of a ship in a California shipyard.

Based on these claims, Porter, who served in the Navy for 15 months in the 1970s, obtained $134,000 in VA disability benefits and $40,000 from the Social Security Administration from 1999 to 2006.

It all turned out to be false. Porter is in a jail cell serving a three-year sentence, and was forced to repay all money he accepted from VA and Social Security.

Justice Department officials in Washington state detailed Porter’s story, along with seven other people accused of — or already convicted of — being military frauds, during a news conference Friday on VA fakers.

“We take it seriously because this money is meant for veterans, not for fakers,” James O’Neill, assistant inspector general for the VA’s office of investigations, told Military Times.

“Every dollar that’s lost to a faker is one more dollar that can’t be spent on a veteran,” said O’Neill, whose office is responsible for rooting out those who defraud VA.

The news conference was held the same day that Jesse MacBeth, a former soldier who served in the Army only 44 days and didn’t finish basic training at Fort Benning, Ga., pleaded guilty to making false statements about his service and was expected to be sentenced.

MacBeth filed discharge documents with VA stating that he served three years and separated as a corporal after deploying to Afghanistan and Iraq, said Ronald Friedman, assistant U.S. attorney for the Western District of Washington state. He also claimed to have earned a Purple Heart and a Ranger tab, VA officials said.

MacBeth’s VA claim was denied, but his storytelling didn’t stop there. He produced anti-war videos claiming he killed innocent Iraqis after being ordered to do so, Friedman said. The videos were translated into Arabic for Middle East audiences, Friedman said.

An alleged phony from the list, Merrick Hersey, is a fugitive after a warrant for his arrest was issued in Washington, Friedman said. Hersey is accused of filing a false military discharge document stating that he served in the Marine Corps in 1967 and 1968 to obtain VA benefits, according to VA officials.

He claimed to have earned two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star as a rifleman based at Camp Pendleton, Calif., before receiving an honorable discharge, according to the DD-214, a military discharge document, that he submitted.

There are no official records to show that Hersey ever served in the military, Friedman said.

The case against a former political official who claimed to be a prisoner of war was also spotlighted Friday.

Former Army Spc. Michael Heit, a former chairman of the Constitution Party of Montana who ran for a seat in the state legislature, pleaded guilty to two counts of filing false DD-214s to VA and the Military Order of the Purple Heart in 2005.

The forged discharge documents claimed Heit was a decorated Vietnam veteran who earned a Bronze Star with combat “V” and three Purple Hearts. He also claimed he was held prisoner by North Vietnam from 1969 to 1972.

One poser outed Friday never served a day in the military and isn’t even a U.S. citizen, said Dennis Shen, deputy district attorney for Multnomah County in Oregon.

Carlos Valle Rios, a resident alien from Peru, pleaded guilty in January to “attempted aggravated theft in the first degree by deception” for submitting a false claim to VA and discharge documents, according to court papers.

Valle Rios claimed he earned a Purple Heart from his time as a World War II pilot. He wrote in his claim that he was a member of the famed Flying Tigers who secretly flew in China against Japanese forces before the U.S. officially entered World War II.

Valle Rios, a registered sex offender, also was convicted of illegally obtaining subsidized housing in Oregon. His sentence for defrauding VA was two years’ probation, Shen said, adding that he is in the custody of Immigration Customs Enforcement and is being considered for deportation.

Link

Unfortunately, that wasn't the subject of the exchange between Limbaugh and "Mike", either from Chicago or Olympia. Again, from "FoxNews":

If reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, that's OK. Just stick to posting your recipes...in the appropriate forum, of course.

You think you read his mind very well; especially for somebody who only hates but never listens to him. I know the truth is painful for you to accept, so continue in your ingnorance and good health to you.

But since you asked

Maybe you can comprehend this:

Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup butter, room temperature

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 egg

1 1/4 cup flour

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 Cream the butter for 2 minutes. Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the sugar butter mixture.

2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.

3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.

Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Besides, Mike from Chicago was pretending to be a Republican who was against the war and said he 'use to be military' . Likely he's phony solider too. Pretending to be that which he never was. If you listened to your own lame ass audio clip, you'd hear the 2nd caller, *Mike from Olympia, Washington, make a reference to fake soliders , to which Rush corrected him and said " phonly soldiers" , as a means to catch the caller up to speed , w/ regard to the EARLIER discussion about ..... PHONY SOLDIERS!

HA! Thats great. With only the knowledge the Mike is against the war, you blatantly say he was pretending to be Republican who was against the war and said he used to be in the military. Then you call Mike a phony soldier. No need for context here folks. With his increadible intellect he has deduced that Mike was a fake soldier. And how you might ask? Well because he is against the war. Well that sounds familiar.

By the way, have any you republicans sent in your contributions to moveon.org yet? If it were not for them, I'm not sure what you would be whining about. A far left groups makes a terrible comment that most democrats don't support and now they are the party. In the words of Guliani, you should thank moveon.org

You don't listen, so you have no idea what a seminar caller is. Mike from Chicago was just that. A seminar caller. When a person calls themself a republican, but uses the talking points of the far Left, they're trying to pull one over on the host and the audience.

No republicans send their money to moveon dot org. Don't know what nonsense you're babbling on about, but most democrats DO approve of what moveon says.

It's only 16 miles from downtown Olympia to Fort Lewis. I'd venture to say he lives on the outskirts so he probably lives even closer to Lewis which means this guy was probably being truthful... unless he was lying.

I only mentioned Mike from Olympia claiming to serve 14 yrs in the Army as a means of clarifying that he's a different 'Mike', as in the one from Chicago, who claims to have " been military" .

That is all.

TigerAl, you're wrong. The critics claim Rush edited / cropped out a portion of his broadcast, but there is no proof.

The problem with the exchange, say critics, is that Limbaugh refers to multiple "soldiers." He gets to a conversation about Macbeth about two minutes after referring to "phony soldiers." In subsequent radio shows, Limbaugh attempted to clarify his position, but muddied the waters by editing out a portion of it, prompting outrage from the liberal media watchdog Media Matters, which has been driving this latest controversy

You think you read his mind very well; especially for somebody who only hates but never listens to him. I know the truth is painful for you to accept, so continue in your ingnorance and good health to you.

But since you asked

Maybe you can comprehend this:

Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup butter, room temperature

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 egg

1 1/4 cup flour

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 Cream the butter for 2 minutes. Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the sugar butter mixture.

2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.

3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.

Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

I knew reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit.

TigerAl, you're wrong. The critics claim Rush edited / cropped out a portion of his broadcast, but there is no proof.

The problem with the exchange, say critics, is that Limbaugh refers to multiple "soldiers." He gets to a conversation about Macbeth about two minutes after referring to "phony soldiers." In subsequent radio shows, Limbaugh attempted to clarify his position, but muddied the waters by editing out a portion of it, prompting outrage from the liberal media watchdog Media Matters, which has been driving this latest controversy

And you clearly have a reading comprehension problem, too. That's nothing new. The critics say, "The problem with the exchange is that Limbaugh refers to multiple "soldiers."" The rest of the paragraph belongs to the Fox"News" writers Trish Turner, Chad Pergram and Molly Hooper.

Haven't you found that missing "context" yet? :roflol:

TigerAl, I'm sorry. I'm wasting time here. You're clearly a deluded myrmidon, who simply hates Rush, and will say / do anything to perpetuate the entire fabricated mess that Media Matters has concocted in order to attack, divide and divert attention away from the Left's miserable failures. Talk radio is seen as a real threat to Hillary's campaign, and this is nothing more than the 1st salvo shot at Rush et al for the '08 election. Because you have no interest in the facts, because you're such a gullible and witless follower of all things Left wing, you'll applaud this hate filled assault with out really knowing or caring why.

The burden of proof is on Media Matters, saying Rush edited out stuff, but failing to show where.

TigerAl, I'm sorry. I'm wasting time here. You're clearly a deluded myrmidon, who simply hates Rush, and will say / do anything to perpetuate the entire fabricated mess that Media Matters has concocted in order to attack, divide and divert attention away from the Left's miserable failures. Talk radio is seen as a real threat to Hillary's campaign, and this is nothing more than the 1st salvo shot at Rush et al for the '08 election. Because you have no interest in the facts, because you're such a gullible and witless follower of all things Left wing, you'll applaud this hate filled assault with out really knowing or caring why.

I don't think that qualifies as context.

So, to recap, you, Tigermike and AFTiger ALL claim that Rush Limbaugh wasn't calling "Mike from Chicago" and other servicemen and women who disagree with the Iraq policy "phony soldiers" but, rather, was referring to another "phony soldier" who neither he nor the other caller (Mike the REAL soldier from Olympia) had mentioned up to this point and despite the fact that "Mike" (The one from Olympia) said twice that he wanted to retort what the previous caller "Mike" (The phony soldier from Chicago) had said (Concerning Iraq policy) and never made any mention of anyone else. Furthermore, you ALL claim that the hand-wringing, bed-wetting libbies at MediaMatters have taken RL's comments out of context and, I suppose, somehow managed to suck up every existing transcript or audio clip that contains the REAL context preventing the three of you from being able to find it.

Again, what factual inaccuracies were in the MediaMatters article, transcript or audio clip? You are supposedly a college graduate. Please stop embarrassing Auburn University and back up your claims or take your own advice, "...it would greatly reflect the Auburn spirit if you...would come clean w/ this issue, admit you got it wrong and apologize... Not doing so will speak volumes toward your character, or lack there of."

Or, simply put up or shut up.

but most democrats DO approve of what moveon says.

Really? I don't know any. I know a lot who agree they have the right to say what they said, but I don't I agree with it and I don't know anyone who does agree with it.

So, to recap, you, Tigermike and AFTiger ALL claim that Rush Limbaugh wasn't calling "Mike from Chicago" and other servicemen and women who disagree with the Iraq policy "phony soldiers" but, rather, was referring to another "phony soldier" who neither he nor the other caller (Mike the REAL soldier from Olympia) had mentioned up to this point and despite the fact that "Mike" (The one from Olympia) said twice that he wanted to retort what the previous caller "Mike" (The phony soldier from Chicago) had said (Concerning Iraq policy) and never made any mention of anyone else. Furthermore, you ALL claim that the hand-wringing, bed-wetting libbies at MediaMatters have taken RL's comments out of context and, I suppose, somehow managed to suck up every existing transcript or audio clip that contains the REAL context preventing the three of you from being able to find it.

Again, what factual inaccuracies were in the MediaMatters article, transcript or audio clip? You are supposedly a college graduate. Please stop embarrassing Auburn University and back up your claims or take your own advice, "...it would greatly reflect the Auburn spirit if you...would come clean w/ this issue, admit you got it wrong and apologize... Not doing so will speak volumes toward your character, or lack there of."

You've shown yourself to be too stupid or too delusional to waste time on this conversation any more.

You've shown yourself to be too stupid or too delusional to waste time on this conversation any more.

Cool. One down, two to go. Don't forget to take your toys.

Sept. 24, Rush does his morning update on what ? FAKE SOLDIERS. ( ABC had done an earlier expose on the very topic , of scam artists and folks like Jessie Macbeth , called Stolen Valor. This fact has already been brougth up in this thread at LEAST once ) That's 2 full days before the caller ( Mike ) from Chicago calls in and whines about Rush not bashing Republicans who are against the war. Mike claims to BE a Republican, so why is he asking why Rush isn't bashing him more ? Because Mike is a seminar caller, from the LEFT.

So, the issue of fake/ phoney soldiers is already out there. It's common knowledge for those who listen to and follow along with Rush's show. If you read the transcript, Mike from Olympia correctly points out that the Left wing media only talks about thsoe soldiers ( phoney soldiers ) who are like Jessie Macbeth, those which fit the Left wing template of fabricating stories on autrocities done by the US Military. These stories come from who ? PHONY SOLIDERS, ones who end up being shown as never even having gone to fight or who never were in the military in the 1st place. Unfortunatly, because Limbaugh controls what he says and won't release much in the way of transcripts or audio to those who aren't paying members of his 24/7 club, it's hard to post the actual comments.

But it doesn't matter, because the facts are out there anyways. Media Matters is a sack of s*** and is lying through their teeth, and every thinking human knows this.

Sorry Big Al, ....

Game, set match.

Let’s do recap. In the past Tiger al has posted for days defending democrats and explaining what they really said was not what was heard and what was heard was not what was actually meant. In Al’s universe they really meant something else when in fact they said what they said.. Now Tiger al says media matters should be believed about something that RL said and they should be believed just because. Let’s recap again. The week before media matters miss represented something Bill O’Reilly said and accused him of making racist statements. The truth of the matter is O’Reilly made no such statements, a fact that was corroborated by both Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Juan Williams.

Well that $hit didn’t stick so media matters goes after RL. And as usual Tiger al is there to defend the lies and misrepresentations of media matters.

You have been shown the correct transcripts and deep down you know the truth and I have a suspicion this is not the first time you have knowingly turned your back on the truth.

In short Al is a phony-soldier sympathizer and will go to any length to stoke a phony controversy.

Here’s another lie and misrepresentation of Al's. You say I have been defending RL. You are a eFFin liar. I have been defending the truth not RL. The truth is obviously something you and media matters and Harry Reid know nothing about.

What media matters and you are engaging in is nothing less than Left-wing McCarthyism.

You should be so proud.

Sept. 24, Rush does his morning update on what ? FAKE SOLDIERS. ( ABC had done an earlier expose on the very topic , of scam artists and folks like Jessie Macbeth , called Stolen Valor. This fact has already been brougth up in this thread at LEAST once ) That's 2 full days before the caller ( Mike ) from Chicago calls in and whines about Rush not bashing Republicans who are against the war. Mike claims to BE a Republican, so why is he asking why Rush isn't bashing him more ? Because Mike is a seminar caller, from the LEFT.

He wasn't talking about Macbeth two days later. He was talking to "Mike from Olympia" who was responding to "Mike from Chicago." Limbaugh had just browbeaten ChiMike who said he was both a veteran and a republican who said, "We did what we were supposed to do, OK. We got rid of Saddam Hussein. We got rid of a lot of the terrorists. Let them run their country --" OlyMike wanted to respond to ChiMike's comments.

LIMBAUGH: "Save the -- keep the troops safe" or whatever. I -- it's not possible, intellectually, to follow these people.

CALLER 2: No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their sacrifice, and they're willing to sacrifice for their country.

You seem to think they're talking solely about Macbeth and whatever other "phony soldiers" they've identified but not ChiMike or me or any other vet who thinks it's time to go. Why? OlyMike clearly stated TWICE that he was responding to ChiMike. So, when Limbaugh chimes in with "The phony soldiers" he's clearly associating ChiMike with Macbeth. Why would he do that? Did Limbaugh know that ChiMike had perpetrated fraud like Macbeth? If so, you would've posted it long ago. Of course Limbaugh doesn't know ChiMike from you or me. So why did he associate ChiMike with Macbeth? If you say he wasn't, then why did he start talking about something else (Macbeth, according to you) right in the middle of OlyMike's comments? Is Limbaugh crazy or senile? If not, then I go back to my question; Why did Limbaugh associate ChiMike with Macbeth? He makes the association for a reason and that is to demonize anyone-civilian, veteran, ANYONE-who disagrees with his world view. In fact, I doubt that you can provide one single veteran that has questioned our Iraq policy that Limbaugh has respectfully disagreed with and did not seek to impugn his or her character.

So, the issue of fake/ phoney soldiers is already out there. It's common knowledge for those who listen to and follow along with Rush's show. If you read the transcript, Mike from Olympia correctly points out that the Left wing media only talks about thsoe soldiers ( phoney soldiers ) who are like Jessie Macbeth, those which fit the Left wing template of fabricating stories on autrocities done by the US Military. These stories come from who ? PHONY SOLIDERS, ones who end up being shown as never even having gone to fight or who never were in the military in the 1st place.

And none of this has a thing to do with the exchange that took place. But, if it does, I ask again why did Limbaugh decide to associate ChiMike with Jessie Macbeth?

Unfortunatly, because Limbaugh controls what he says and won't release much in the way of transcripts or audio to those who aren't paying members of his 24/7 club, it's hard to post the actual comments.

You honestly believe that if he had audio that supported his and your wild claims he wouldn't have it out front and center on his website? If you do honestly believe that then you are a fool.

But it doesn't matter, because the facts are out there anyways. Media Matters is a sack of s*** and is lying through their teeth, and every thinking human knows this.

Please point out the lies that you believe exist in either the article, the transcript or the audio. Again, if you believe MediaMatters has omitted part of the dialogue then feel free to post it in its entirety.

Let’s do recap. In the past Tiger al has posted for days defending democrats and explaining what they really said was not what was heard and what was heard was not what was actually meant. In Al’s universe they really meant something else when in fact they said what they said.. Now Tiger al says media matters should be believed about something that RL said and they should be believed just because.

Let’s recap again. The week before media matters miss represented something Bill O’Reilly said and accused him of making racist statements. The truth of the matter is O’Reilly made no such statements, a fact that was corroborated by both Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Juan Williams.

Well that $hit didn’t stick so media matters goes after RL. And as usual Tiger al is there to defend the lies and misrepresentations of media matters.

You have been shown the correct transcripts (Where are these true transcripts? I'd love to see the transcript from the entire days show. Produce them.) and deep down you know the truth and I have a suspicion this is not the first time you have knowingly turned your back on the truth.

In short Al is a phony-soldier sympathizer and will go to any length to stoke a phony controversy.

Here’s another lie and misrepresentation of Al's. You say I have been defending RL. You are a eFFin liar. I have been defending the truth not RL. The truth is obviously something you and media matters and Harry Reid know nothing about.

What media matters and you are engaging in is nothing less than Left-wing McCarthyism.

You should be so proud.

No, I've argued strictly from the transcript. I haven't defended MediaMatters at all. However, I HAVE asked each of you SEVERAL times to point out any factual inaccuracies contained in their article as well as the written transcript and the audio clip from the show. Furthermore, I've asked all of you to post any content that MediaMatters omitted as you all have claimed they did. As of the time of this post not a single one of you has done any of it. Instead you've hurled accusations, made wild-assed assumptions based on nothing and joined Limbaugh in sh1tting on the honorable service of current and former veterans if they don't tow your neocon line. If you had the ability to think outside your box you'd know that, according to Rasmussen, 59% of Americans want the troops home within one year. Despite what your kool-aid induced stupor would have you believe, there are more of me than there are of you. The 2006 elections should've been a clue. It'll be more of the same in 2008.

Al, you have wasted enough server space denying the undeniable. Fox had a Report BACK IN MAY about Phony Soldier S .

ABC did a report on Phony Soldier S that Monday.

The plural crap is just that, TOTAL crap.

Now admit you have been beaten to a pulp in this thread and move on... :lol:

Archived