1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup packed brown sugar

1/2 cup butter, room temperature

1 egg

1 1/4 cup flour

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 Cream the butter for 2 minutes. Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the sugar butter mixture.

2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.

3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.

Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Guess what is missing.

Besides TA you said Rush's subject was about whores.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You seem to think they're talking solely about Macbeth and whatever other "phony soldiers" they've identified but not ChiMike or me or any other vet who thinks it's time to go. Why? OlyMike clearly stated TWICE that he was responding to ChiMike. So, when Limbaugh chimes in with "The phony soldiers" he's clearly associating ChiMike with Macbeth. Why would he do that? Did Limbaugh know that ChiMike had perpetrated fraud like Macbeth?

Yes, that's exactly what he did and what I posted. He said Chicago Mike was a phony because claimed to be a Republican, but sounded exactly like a Democrat. Rush made that much perfectly clear.

If so, you would've posted it long ago. Of course Limbaugh doesn't know ChiMike from you or me. So why did he associate ChiMike with Macbeth? If you say he wasn't, then why did he start talking about something else (Macbeth, according to you) right in the middle of OlyMike's comments? Is Limbaugh crazy or senile? If not, then I go back to my question; Why did Limbaugh associate ChiMike with Macbeth? He makes the association for a reason and that is to demonize anyone-civilian, veteran, ANYONE-who disagrees with his world view. In fact, I doubt that you can provide one single veteran that has questioned our Iraq policy that Limbaugh has respectfully disagreed with and did not seek to impugn his or her character.

I can only answer your question so many times. A phony is a phony, and Rush was pointing that out. It makes perfect sense to bring up Jessie Macbeth in association to Chi-Mike, because both are frauds. What the hell part of that don't you get ?

As for bringing up further examples on matters outside this issue, I'll pass. You seem to have enough trouble dealing w/ the facts as we have them. No need to blur the focus all that much more.

Unfortunatly, because Limbaugh controls what he says and won't release much in the way of transcripts or audio to those who aren't paying members of his 24/7 club, it's hard to post the actual comments.

You honestly believe that if he had audio that supported his and your wild claims he wouldn't have it out front and center on his website? If you do honestly believe that then you are a fool. - Yes! Because he makes $$ off of that material. He gets gullible folks who don't listen to his show to subscribe to his 24/7 club so they can retrieve transcripts and the like.

But it doesn't matter, because the facts are out there anyways. Media Matters is a sack of s*** and is lying through their teeth, and every thinking human knows this.

Please point out the lies that you believe exist in either the article, the transcript or the audio. Again, if you believe MediaMatters has omitted part of the dialogue then feel free to post it in its entirety.

- As stated before, M.M lies by omission. They intentionally distort Rush's meaning by omitting the fact that fake soldiers had already been brought up on his show a full 2 DAYS before Mike from Chicago called. What MM intentionally does by this is to trick folks into buying their version of what Rush said because it allows MM to attack Rush. Never mind what the facts are.

Al, you have wasted enough server space denying the undeniable. Fox had a Report BACK IN MAY about Phony Soldier S .

ABC did a report on Phony Soldier S that Monday.

The plural crap is just that, TOTAL crap.

Now admit you have been beaten to a pulp in this thread and move on... :lol:

I don't think any of those points have been at issue. I've never accused Limbaugh of coining the phrase "phony soldier" nor have I said he introduced the idea during the exchange with the Mikes. Fox and ABC reported on soldiers who had perpetrated fraud.

Why did Rush Limbaugh associate "Mike from Chicago" with Jessie Macbeth by calling him a phony soldier?

Al, you have wasted enough server space denying the undeniable. Fox had a Report BACK IN MAY about Phony Soldier S .

I don't think any of those points have been at issue. I've never accused Limbaugh of coining the phrase "phony soldier" nor have I said he introduced the idea during the exchange with the Mikes. Fox and ABC reported on soldiers who had perpetrated fraud.

Why did Rush Limbaugh associate "Mike from Chicago" with Jessie Macbeth by calling him a phony soldier?

Only you think he did.

Yes, that's exactly what he did and what I posted. He said Chicago Mike was a phony because claimed to be a Republican, but sounded exactly like a Democrat. Rush made that much perfectly clear.

OlyMike didn't say, in response to ChiMike's previous call, "No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers REPUBLICANS. They like to pull these soldiers REPUBLICANS that come up out of the blue and talk to the media."

To which RL responded, "The phony soldiers REPUBLICANS."

Limbaugh called ChiMike a phony soldier. Why?

Only you think he did.

Then why would he use that term during another callers response to the previous caller who said he'd been in the military? They weren't having some broad discussion where the subject of Jesse Macbeth could naturally be brought in.

This is like your theory on the constitution several months ago isn't it Al?

BeatDeadHorse.gif

And still no response from Tigermike...

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Go back to the start al. You have all the info you need to know the truth. But you don't want the truth.

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Go back to the start al. You have all the info you need to know the truth. But you don't want the truth.

That has been my point to you and your buddies. Instead of admitting that Limbaugh screwed up you all claim that MediaMatters has omitted things from the transcript but you refuse to provide a "complete" version. You've claimed that the audio has been edited, yet, you provide no explanation as to where, when or how it was done and offer no "un-edited" version as evidence. You pretend like he was talking specifically about Jesse Macbeth in the middle of a callers response to "Mike from Chicago" when no mention of Macbeth had been made of him on 9/26 until almost two minutes AFTER the exchange in question. The sum of your argument has been this smokescreen that everybody lies about poor Rush Limbaugh but you have yet to point out a single lie much less corrected one.

That has been my point to you and your buddies. Instead of admitting that Limbaugh screwed up you all claim that MediaMatters has omitted things from the transcript

No that they out and out lied. And you continue to hold them up. Therefore it is obvious you condone and endorse the lie.

Admit it Al, you would eat a river of $hit coming from the dims and then tell the world it is good for everyone.

That has been my point to you and your buddies. Instead of admitting that Limbaugh screwed up you all claim that MediaMatters has omitted things from the transcript

No that they out and out lied. And you continue to hold them up. Therefore it is obvious you condone and endorse the lie.

Admit it Al, you would eat a river of $hit coming from the dims and then tell the world it is good for everyone.

What is the lie you keep talking about? We have the transcript. We have the audio clip. We have the context. I've asked you repeatedly to point it out and address it but you refuse to do so while constantly referring back to this "lie" as if it's a forgone conclusion that it exists.

What is the lie you keep talking about? We have the transcript. We have the audio clip. We have the context. I've asked you repeatedly to point it out and address it but you refuse to do so while constantly referring back to this "lie" as if it's a forgone conclusion that it exists.

Are you deaf as well as dumb? It is a forgone conclusion. Admit it.

Amen!

Al, you must have done something somewhere in your life that killed a metric buttload of brain cells. You, and everyone else that is trying to hang Rush for this, know exactly what he was talking about...these liars the left like to bring up as matter of fact voices. These phoneys time and again get found out to be the frauds they are, yet the left holds them up as some sort of martyrs.

Where was all this concern when the idiots that pour your kool-aid called General Petraeus General Betray Us? Didn't hear a peep from you then. Quite amusing.

I'll tell you what. How about keeping your partisan outrage checked. If you are concerned about the soldiers, how about being alert to attacks on them from all sides of the political spectrum. I don't think you have it in you, though.

Amen!

Al, you must have done something somewhere in your life that killed a metric buttload of brain cells. You, and everyone else that is trying to hang Rush for this, know exactly what he was talking about...these liars the left like to bring up as matter of fact voices. These phoneys time and again get found out to be the frauds they are, yet the left holds them up as some sort of martyrs.

Where was all this concern when the idiots that pour your kool-aid called General Petraeus General Betray Us? Didn't hear a peep from you then. Quite amusing.

I'll tell you what. How about keeping your partisan outrage checked. If you are concerned about the soldiers, how about being alert to attacks on them from all sides of the political spectrum. I don't think you have it in you, though.

I don't deny that there have been people who lied about their service. But, what did these people have to do with the first caller "Mike from Chicago?" Was he lying about being prior service? We (Including Limbaugh) don't know. Why then would Limbaugh, in conversation with the second caller who was responding to the first caller, use the term "phony soldier" if he wasn't trying to associate him with Jesse Macbeth? The second caller was responding to the first one. He wasn't having some general discussion about the "phony soldiers" Limbaugh had talked about two days earlier. Limbaugh connected the two events by using the term "phony soldiers." Why?

Limbaugh had talked about two days earlier. Limbaugh connected the two events by using the term "phony soldiers." Why?

Because he knew that phonies like TA would take the bait and embarass themselves.

I attribute the remark to the endless supply of frauds the left has attempted to use to bash the administration and the war. These guys, all of them, are phoney. Seems whoever is running this circus in the DNC would begin to see that checking facts nowadays is a pretty simple process, and s*** like this isn't going to be swallowed as gospel by the masses as it was during Vietnam.

I attribute the remark to the endless supply of frauds the left has attempted to use to bash the administration and the war. These guys, all of them, are phoney. Seems whoever is running this circus in the DNC would begin to see that checking facts nowadays is a pretty simple process, and s*** like this isn't going to be swallowed as gospel by the masses as it was during Vietnam.

Well, hopefully there's a fix coming soon. There are talks in progress right now of creating a DoD run database, which would be accessible to the public, that acts as sort of an "awards tracker" on all current and former military personnel. That way anytime some idiot speaks up and says he earned 3 Purple Hearts in Vietnam you can check up on him.

Just read that today in the Army Times.

I firmly believe that any phony soldier should be given the most jail time allowed by law. Then the law changed and be given more jail time. If the left continues to praise someone who is a phony soldier( I haven't seen them continue to praise phony soldiers after they were outed) then I completely and whole heartedly disagree with that.

My problem arises when Rush, the caller, and people on this board seemed to infer that if someone did not agree with the war in Iraq then they were not a real soldier. Mike from Olympia specifically said that real soldiers want to be in Iraq and they want to fight. Ergo if a soldier does not believe in the war in Iraq, then they are not a real soldier. The fact that people, including on this board, have said that the first Mike was probably a phony soldier, or even said he probably was is complete BS. We have no reason to believe he is not a soldier. There are plenty of soldiers who do not believe in Iraq, that doesn't make them less of a soldier or deserve less of our praise.

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/index.php

The site also has other organizations including Iraq veterans against the war, West Point Graduates against the war, etc.

Just trying to show there are soldiers against the war and that they are not phony soldiers.

OlyMike didn't say, in response to ChiMike's previous call, "No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers REPUBLICANS. They like to pull these soldiers REPUBLICANS that come up out of the blue and talk to the media."

To which RL responded, "The phony soldiers REPUBLICANS."

Limbaugh called ChiMike a phony soldier. Why?

Limbaugh never called ChiMike a phony soldier, so I can't answer as to why. He and OlyMike were talking about fake soldiers ( Jesse Macbeth ) and fake Republicans ( ChiMike ) as the M.O. for Dems, who trot out frauds in order to make their case for them.

Give it up, TigerAl, you lost long, LONG ago.

This is not a fair fight. Tiger Al against all y'all and he's kicking ass. B)

He's kicking his own a$$, and we're only too glad to help out. :roflol:

He owns you. Face it.

He owns you. Face it.

This from the idiot who thinks Gore won the 2000 election, Cuba is an island paradise and that the Soviet Union simply got tired of the Berlin Wall, and wanted to try a new look.

Oh, and you're the one who thought New Coke tasted better than real Coke.

:roflol:

Archived