Sounds like we got some Phony Soldiers

autiger4life

We've seen the MediaMatters article, read the transcript and heard the audio. You still continue with your Pavlovian response that it's all lies, Lies, LIES!!!.....but you've presented no evidence to support your claim. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Message sent, message received. You have no response other than "Democrats-bad. Republicans-good." Got it.

This from the side who admits that Rush never said what they accuse him of saying, but that he " implied it!

:roflol:

Too classic! Ya can't dream this stuff up!

Game, set, match.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This from the side who admits that Rush never said what they accuse him of saying, but that he " implied it!

Game, set, match.

Holy crap!!! I mean, here we are arguing for 10 pages, and AURaptor has solved it. I mean here you see it, he solved it, game set match.

On a serious note, AURaptor, do not believe in implications. Do they not exist. Can someone not imply something? Why is that such a difficult concept?

Game, set, match.

Holy crap!!! I mean, here we are arguing for 10 pages, and AURaptor has solved it. I mean here you see it, he solved it, game set match.

On a serious note, AURaptor, do not believe in implications. Do they not exist. Can someone not imply something? Why is that such a difficult concept?

I don't deny implications, but what gets me is how the Left can get so worked up over this clearly fabricated attempt at slander on the one hand, but ignore Dem congressmen and Senators call OUR OWN SOLDIERS nazis, or comparing them to the Khmere Rouge, or those who ran Soviet Gulags. There's a huge credibility gap w/ the Left, and how you don't see that is what truely amazes me beyond belief.

Archived