Sounds like we got some Phony Soldiers

autiger4life

Once again, the issue is not whether there have been phoney soldiers, the point is that Rush, and the second Mike made the point that a real soldier wants to be Iraq, thus inferring that if someone doesn't think we should be in Iraq then that person can't be a real soldier.

As far as it coming from media matters, I was just using them for the transcript which can be found elsewhere as well. We are no longer discussing what media matters thinks but instead what Rush and his guest said. So trying to discredit media matters really doesn't matter.

Yes, discrediting Media Matters DOES matter, because you're refusing to understand the issue, and instead are falling victim to the exact scam that Media Matters is trying to smear Rush with. You're not getting the whole picture, and there fore, your view on the matter is biased. Also, whether you know it or not, Rush is hard of hearing, and uses a voice recognition program to help him 'listen' to the callers. He reads their words, and will often say things which sounds like he's agreeing with them, when in fact he's simply acknowledging that he understands what it is they're saying. This can alter the context of the words from a mere transcript, and if you LISTEN to the actual show, you can tell a lot more of what is being said than simply the words typed on a page.

What makes it so dangerous is that the mainstream media and Democrat Senators are now going along w/ the smear campaign, and altering the entire issue here. A lie is purpously being perpetuated for the sheer sake of political assassinating Rush and his conservative message. The Left wants to reinstate the Fascists Doctrine ( aka - The Fairness Doctrine ) as a means of controling talk radio. Talk radio has been a beacon for conservative thought for the past 20+ yrs, and the Left wing has no answer to it, so they're trying to silence it. Step one of this campaign is to silence the biggest voice on the Right, Rush Limbaugh. Take down the credability of Rush , Bill O'Reilly and possibly Sean Hannity, it'll be easier for the Left wing to silence opposition ( Free ) speech on the radio.

This is EXACTLY what is going on.

That's a nice little fantasy you've concocted. While you've been railing about context and how Limbaugh's words have been taken out of it, you fail to provide this exculpatory context despite its availability. Hmmm. Unfortunately, Limbaugh made the "phony soldier" comment first. He wasn't reading the callers words out loud or acknowledging them either. The second caller then agreed with him. Not only did Limbaugh call the guy a "phony soldier" because he disagreed with the present Iraq policy, he said the guy couldn't possibly be a republican because of it either. He's also said that anyone who disagrees with Bush is unpatriotic and wants the US to lose. That sounds familiar.

Instead of engaging in ad hominem arguments, why don't you point out what was factually inaccurate about the Media Matters article? By the way, here's the entire audio clip of Limbaugh calling the guy a phony soldier.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, the issue is not whether there have been phoney soldiers, the point is that Rush, and the second Mike made the point that a real soldier wants to be Iraq, thus inferring that if someone doesn't think we should be in Iraq then that person can't be a real soldier.

As far as it coming from media matters, I was just using them for the transcript which can be found elsewhere as well. We are no longer discussing what media matters thinks but instead what Rush and his guest said. So trying to discredit media matters really doesn't matter.

Yes, discrediting Media Matters DOES matter, because you're refusing to understand the issue, and instead are falling victim to the exact scam that Media Matters is trying to smear Rush with. You're not getting the whole picture, and there fore, your view on the matter is biased. Also, whether you know it or not, Rush is hard of hearing, and uses a voice recognition program to help him 'listen' to the callers. He reads their words, and will often say things which sounds like he's agreeing with them, when in fact he's simply acknowledging that he understands what it is they're saying. This can alter the context of the words from a mere transcript, and if you LISTEN to the actual show, you can tell a lot more of what is being said than simply the words typed on a page.

What makes it so dangerous is that the mainstream media and Democrat Senators are now going along w/ the smear campaign, and altering the entire issue here. A lie is purpously being perpetuated for the sheer sake of political assassinating Rush and his conservative message. The Left wants to reinstate the Fascists Doctrine ( aka - The Fairness Doctrine ) as a means of controling talk radio. Talk radio has been a beacon for conservative thought for the past 20+ yrs, and the Left wing has no answer to it, so they're trying to silence it. Step one of this campaign is to silence the biggest voice on the Right, Rush Limbaugh. Take down the credability of Rush , Bill O'Reilly and possibly Sean Hannity, it'll be easier for the Left wing to silence opposition ( Free ) speech on the radio.

That's a nice little fantasy you've concocted. While you've been railing about context and how Limbaugh's words have been taken out of it, you fail to provide this exculpatory context despite its availability. Hmmm. Unfortunately, Limbaugh made the "phony soldier" comment first. He wasn't reading the callers words out loud or acknowledging them either. The second caller then agreed with him. Not only did Limbaugh call the guy a "phony soldier" because he disagreed with the present Iraq policy, he said the guy couldn't possibly be a republican because of it either. He's also said that anyone who disagrees with Bush is unpatriotic and wants the US to lose. That sounds familiar.

Instead of engaging in ad hominem arguments, why don't you point out what was factually inaccurate about the Media Matters article? By the way, here's the entire audio clip of Limbaugh calling the guy a phony soldier.

I heard the show live , and don't need an edited, cropped version from a biased media matters to make my case for me. There's no fantasy what so ever on my part, but sure as hell there is with you. The caller, "Mike" was a obvious " seminar caller ", or one who pretends to be one thing, and then goes on and mouths the Left wing talking points to a T. From the start of the audio clip, it's clear that this guy is changing the subject. Rush had brought up the 'phony soldier ' Jessie Macbeth , and how the Democrats had promoted this guy as some paragon of virtue. The fact of the matter was, he was a FRAUD, and the Dems never have come clean and apologized for anything he's said or anything they said on his behalf.

Nice try , Al. But you'll have to do much better than that.

First I'd like to say the left really isn't all that concerned with Rush, O'Reilly and Hannity yea, but not Rush. Second, the reason most people, on both sides don't want the fairness doctrine is because the left has liberal television, and the right has liberal radio. Of course the left has NPR and the right has Fox News so it evens out. Are there a few calling for it, ya. Do most want it? No, and it won't happen.

I heard the show live , and don't need an edited, cropped version from a biased media matters to make my case for me. There's no fantasy what so ever on my part, but sure as hell there is with you.

It's neither edited nor cropped. But, if you really think that it is, you should present an unedited, uncropped version of your own. Please point out any factual inaccuracies you feel are in the article. Why can't/won't you do that?

It IS ediited and cropped, because it doesn't go back far enough to let you hear comments made BEFORE caller 'Mike' from Chicago. I'm not a Rush 24/7 subscriber, so I'm not privy to the entire show clips. Find it yourself , if you need to hear the whole thing. I already have, and don't need further convincing.

It IS ediited and cropped, because it doesn't go back far enough to let you hear comments made BEFORE caller 'Mike' from Chicago. I'm not a Rush 24/7 subscriber, so I'm not privy to the entire show clips. Find it yourself , if you need to hear the whole thing. I already have, and don't need further convincing.

What were the comments? Are you implying that Limbaugh was talking about the caller (Mike from Chicago) before he ever even called in?

The term phony soldiers comes from a Fox News Report back in MAY of 2007. Monday AM, Rush sent out an iPod plug on the phony soldiers. Monday PM ABC News did a report on Phony Soldiers. Tuesday AM, Rush did a heads up plug for his show, whatever it is called, about the Phony Soldiers, ie JM et al.

This exchange yall are talking about happened Wednesday. Two full days after Rush AND ABC news started reporting it and MONTHS after Fox news had coined the term.

The fact that Reid wont come on Rush's Show and talk about this really says all that needs to be said. he can slam anyone on the floor of the Senate and not be sued. Get him off the floor and suddenly his whole schtick changes because he has to abide by the same rules we do. You cannot libel someone, even if you are a Senator, off the Senate floor.

What were the comments? Are you implying that Limbaugh was talking about the caller (Mike from Chicago) before he ever even called in?

Rush was talking about the topic of phony soldiers before Mike called in. It was the TOPIC he was talking about, and something which you still can't grasp, because you're swallowing in the Left wing propaganda lies instead of dealing w/ the facts about what Rush actually said. You're coming in , after the fact, and pig piling on what Media Matters WANTS you to believe Limbaugh said, instead of knowing what really happened. An uninformed public is the Left's favorite customer.

Rush was talking about the topic of phony soldiers before Mike called in. It was the TOPIC he was talking about, and something which you still can't grasp, because you're swallowing in the Left wing propaganda lies instead of dealing w/ the facts about what Rush actually said. You're coming in , after the fact, and pig piling on what Media Matters WANTS you to believe Limbaugh said, instead of knowing what really happened. An uninformed public is the Left's favorite customer.

It doesn't matter if that was his topic or not. If his topic had been whores and he included your mother in it would it be OK then? Because it was his topic? I wouldn't think so. "Mike from Oregon" said he disagreed with the policy and had been in the military and was then called a "phony soldier" because of it. I guess that makes me a "phony soldier", too.

And you keep making this assertion that MM is only giving part of the story. We're to just trust you that there exists this context that makes it alright for Limbaugh to malign the service of MANY men and women who've served, and are serving, in the military who disagree with the "coach's play-calling". But, you're not biased? Sorry. Given the choice between you and MM, I'll take them. At least they back up their assertions.

You are wasting your broadband. A person that would believe the intentional distortions of Media Matters is not interested in facts. There are phoney soldiers out there and they do write letters and call talk shows. They even run for political office.

The book Stolen Valor gave a very good redention of the phenomenom in the Vietnam War. Stolen Valor Link

When I was a Lt at Charleston AFB, there was an old codger that would come into the club on Fridays and everybody would buy his drinks because he was a Medal of Honor winner. Turns out, he was an imposter. It has been happening since Christ was a corporal.

That the Moveon Party (formerly known as the Democrat Party) has chosen to embrace these phonies, is their shame and their doing so disrespects all soldiers regardless of the soldier's view of the war. Reid, Durbin, Kerry, et al have all acted in a shameful manner and should resign their positions immediately.

How is it an explanation? He's backpeddaling. He intentionally associated "Mike from Oregon" with Macbeth to marginalize "Mike's" position. Does Limbaugh know that "Mike" really didn't serve and was lying about it? No. He heard exactly what is on the transcript and the audio. He heard "Mike" disagree with the policy and that he was a former serviceman and to avoid any discussion Limbaugh demonized his position by lumping him in with Macbeth, that way he doesn't have to even pretend to give a forum to service members who actually, honestly disagree with the policy. Anyone who disagrees is "phony" like Macbeth. 'Nuff said. Case closed. If it hadn't been "Mike from Oregon" but was "TigerAl from Alabama" it would've been the same result. I'd be just another "phony soldier", too. He attempts to discredit the messenger and that way he doesn't have to bother with the message. Textbook ad hominem argument and it's intellectually dishonest, weak and lazy and I'm glad I'm not having to defend him like AFTiger, Tigermike and AURaptor are.

You are wasting your broadband. A person that would believe the intentional distortions of Media Matters is not interested in facts. There are phoney soldiers out there and they do write letters and call talk shows. They even run for political office.

The book Stolen Valor gave a very good redention of the phenomenom in the Vietnam War. Stolen Valor Link

When I was a Lt at Charleston AFB, there was an old codger that would come into the club on Fridays and everybody would buy his drinks because he was a Medal of Honor winner. Turns out, he was an imposter. It has been happening since Christ was a corporal.

That the Moveon Party (formerly known as the Democrat Party) has chosen to embrace these phonies, is their shame and their doing so disrespects all soldiers regardless of the soldier's view of the war. Reid, Durbin, Kerry, et al have all acted in a shameful manner and should resign their positions immediately.

What was distorted? We've seen the transcript. We've heard the audio. Limbaugh said "Mike" was a "phony soldier" and couldn't possibly be a republican because he disagrees with the policy in Iraq. What was distorted?

I'm glad I'm not having to defend him like AFTiger, Tigermike and AURaptor are.

I don't mind defending him and the truth. However perpetuating a lie is just evil.

I'm glad I'm not having to defend him like AFTiger, Tigermike and AURaptor are.

I don't mind defending him and the truth. However perpetuating a lie is just evil.

Then you won't mind pointing out the factual inaccuracies in the MediaMatters article, will you? Or in the written transcript? Or in the audio? Surely you can do better than Rush, can't you?

It doesn't matter if that was his topic or not. His topic ..whores and he included your mother in it .

So you called AURapter's mother a whore.

Deny you said those words.

Of course in context we know you did not but I can cut up anything you say and make it offensive. You wrote those words and you cannot deny them. Media Matters does the same.

It doesn't matter if that was his topic or not. If his topic had been whores and he included your mother in it would it be OK then? Because it was his topic? I wouldn't think so. "Mike from Oregon" said he disagreed with the policy and had been in the military and was then called a "phony soldier" because of it. I guess that makes me a "phony soldier", too.

And you keep making this assertion that MM is only giving part of the story. We're to just trust you that there exists this context that makes it alright for Limbaugh to malign the service of MANY men and women who've served, and are serving, in the military who disagree with the "coach's play-calling". But, you're not biased? Sorry. Given the choice between you and MM, I'll take them. At least they back up their assertions.

It doesn't matter if that was his topic or not. His topic ..whores and he included your mother in it .

So you called AURapter's mother a whore.

Deny you said those words.

Of course in context we know you did not but I can cut up anything you say and make it offensive. You wrote those words and you cannot deny them. Media Matters does the same.

That's pathetic even for you, AFT. Please point out the factual errors in the MM article, the transcript or the audio. If any of them have been so butchered of their proper context as you and raptor keep contending, then it should be easy enough to show that instead of resorting red-herrings and ad hominem arguments.

You say MediaMatters is lying/distorting and I'm simply asking you to point out the lies/distortions based on something other than your say-so. If they are so guilty then why can't you or won't you do that? :blink:

TA you are truly pathetic. Rush was refering to specific soldiers who have lied about their service. Identify in the MM article where that is pointed out.

Should be easy for you, just show me the words.

So let me again detail for you Jesse MacBeth, because this is the celebrity the anti-war left props up and loves. Army Ranger, he said, a 23-year-old corporal. He said he won a Purple Heart. He said he was afflicted with post-traumatic stress disorder from tours in Afghanistan and Iraq -- and what made Army Ranger Jesse MacBeth a hero to the left is his "courage," in their view, off the battlefield. Without regard to consequences, MacBeth told the world -- and his remarks were printed and reprinted in Arabic all over the Middle East and the Internet.

He told the world about abuses he had witnessed in Iraq: American soldiers killing unarmed civilians; hundreds of men, women, and even children; hanging them in mosques. In one gruesome account translated into Arabic, spread widely across the Internet, MacBeth described the horrors this way: "We would burn the bodies and we would hang the bodies from the rafters in the mosque." This is who I was discussing, and everybody in the Drive-By Media reporting on this knows this is who I was discussing. ABC reported on this man two days before I began this very commentary a week ago yesterday, a week ago Monday ABC World News tonight did the story. And still the Drive-By Media who are talking about this do not detail for anybody who Jesse MacBeth is. Well, here's the grand finale: Jesse MacBeth -- a poster boy of the anti-war left, heralded as a hero -- had his day in court. He was sentenced to do five months in jail, three months probation for falsifying a Department of Veterans Affairs claim and his Army discharge record as well. Yes, MacBeth was in the Army -- for 44 days. He washed out of boot camp. He is not an Army Ranger. He is not a corporal. He never won the Purple Heart.

He was never in combat to witness the horrors he claimed to have seen, but don't look for any retractions from the left.

Also Scott Thomas Beauchamp of the New Republic and his published lies.

Just show where in the MM release where it says Rush was talking about these phoney soldiers. Then read you own sig because the Moveon Party has blinded you into believing lies.

There really is a news story here and it has nothing to do with phony soldiers — poseurs who falsely claim to have put their lives on the line in our country’s armed forces, at least some of whom engage the pretense precisely to libel real heroes as terrorists and marauders. The real story is dimocrats, using their attack dog propaganda machine media matters to drum up phony outrage aimed at Rush Limbaugh, conservatives and Republicans. In order to cover up their own despicable actions and embracing of the moveon ads the weeks before. Dims took a beating because of the moveon ads and are trying to hit back. This is damage control for the dims. The only problem is that the world sees their BS for what it is, more lies and politics of destruction from the left. Then like a good little boy Al once again comes in to defend the leftists when there is no defense.

Limbaugh raises and contributes out of his own pocket millions of dollars to provide scholarships for the children of Marines and other personnel killed in action.

There has never been an ideological test for that support. The Marines and their families needn’t agree with Rush’s politics to qualify. Instead, it is and it has always been an expression of heartfelt gratitude for service.

Agree or disagree with his politics, what Rush Limbaugh has ceaselessly honored is military service — love of country, not ideological purity.

It is shameful and completely dishonest to suggest otherwise. But entirely in line with tactics from the left.

TA you are truly pathetic. Rush was refering to specific soldiers who have lied about their service. Identify in the MM article where that is pointed out.

Should be easy for you, just show me the words.

So let me again detail for you Jesse MacBeth, because this is the celebrity the anti-war left props up and loves. Army Ranger, he said, a 23-year-old corporal. He said he won a Purple Heart. He said he was afflicted with post-traumatic stress disorder from tours in Afghanistan and Iraq -- and what made Army Ranger Jesse MacBeth a hero to the left is his "courage," in their view, off the battlefield. Without regard to consequences, MacBeth told the world -- and his remarks were printed and reprinted in Arabic all over the Middle East and the Internet.

He told the world about abuses he had witnessed in Iraq: American soldiers killing unarmed civilians; hundreds of men, women, and even children; hanging them in mosques. In one gruesome account translated into Arabic, spread widely across the Internet, MacBeth described the horrors this way: "We would burn the bodies and we would hang the bodies from the rafters in the mosque." This is who I was discussing, and everybody in the Drive-By Media reporting on this knows this is who I was discussing. ABC reported on this man two days before I began this very commentary a week ago yesterday, a week ago Monday ABC World News tonight did the story. And still the Drive-By Media who are talking about this do not detail for anybody who Jesse MacBeth is. Well, here's the grand finale: Jesse MacBeth -- a poster boy of the anti-war left, heralded as a hero -- had his day in court. He was sentenced to do five months in jail, three months probation for falsifying a Department of Veterans Affairs claim and his Army discharge record as well. Yes, MacBeth was in the Army -- for 44 days. He washed out of boot camp. He is not an Army Ranger. He is not a corporal. He never won the Purple Heart.

He was never in combat to witness the horrors he claimed to have seen, but don't look for any retractions from the left.

Also Scott Thomas Beauchamp of the New Republic and his published lies.

Just show where in the MM release where it says Rush was talking about these phoney soldiers. Then read you own sig because the Moveon Party has blinded you into believing lies.

This isn't what he was talking about when "Mike from Oregon" called and that's not what the next caller was talking about.

CALLER 2: Hi Rush, thanks for taking my call.

LIMBAUGH: You bet.

CALLER 2: I have a retort to Mike in Chicago, because I am a serving American military, in the Army. I've been serving for 14 years, very proudly.

LIMBAUGH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER 2: And, you know, I'm one of the few that joined the Army to serve my country, I'm proud to say, not for the money or anything like that. What I would like to retort to is that, if we pull -- what these people don't understand is if we pull out of Iraq right now, which is about impossible because of all the stuff that's over there, it'd take us at least a year to pull everything back out of Iraq, then Iraq itself would collapse, and we'd have to go right back over there within a year or so. And --

LIMBAUGH: There's a lot more than that that they don't understand. They can't even -- if -- the next guy that calls here, I'm gonna ask him: Why should we pull -- what is the imperative for pulling out? What's in it for the United States to pull out? They can't -- I don't think they have an answer for that other than, "Well, we just gotta bring the troops home."

CALLER 2: Yeah, and, you know what --

LIMBAUGH: "Save the -- keep the troops safe" or whatever. I -- it's not possible, intellectually, to follow these people.

Here is where the 'guilt by association' begins. "Mike from Oregon" and any other servicemember who disagrees with the Iraq policy gets lumped in with Macbeth.

CALLER 2: No, it's not, and what's really funny is, they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their sacrifice, and they're willing to sacrifice for their country.

LIMBAUGH: They joined to be in Iraq. They joined --

CALLER 2: A lot of them -- the new kids, yeah.

LIMBAUGH: Well, you know where you're going these days, the last four years, if you signed up. The odds are you're going there or Afghanistan or somewhere.

CALLER 2: Exactly, sir.

They weren't discussing Macbeth. The caller from Washington wasn't calling to comment on Macbeth. Limbaugh didn't even talk about him until after this exchange occurred. Macbeth is a scumbag and Limbaugh uses him to associate anyone who doesn't tow the company line with so they can be demonized without having to bother with the harder task of actually discussing their reasons for disagreeing in the first place. It's weak.

So, AFT, please point out the lies/distortions of the MediaMatters article that you claim exist.

There really is a news story here and it has nothing to do with phony soldiers — poseurs who falsely claim to have put their lives on the line in our country’s armed forces, at least some of whom engage the pretense precisely to libel real heroes as terrorists and marauders. The real story is dimocrats, using their attack dog propaganda machine media matters to drum up phony outrage aimed at Rush Limbaugh, conservatives and Republicans. In order to cover up their own despicable actions and embracing of the moveon ads the weeks before. Dims took a beating because of the moveon ads and are trying to hit back. This is damage control for the dims. The only problem is that the world sees their BS for what it is, more lies and politics of destruction from the left. Then like a good little boy Al once again comes in to defend the leftists when there is no defense.

Limbaugh raises and contributes out of his own pocket millions of dollars to provide scholarships for the children of Marines and other personnel killed in action.

There has never been an ideological test for that support. The Marines and their families needn’t agree with Rush’s politics to qualify. Instead, it is and it has always been an expression of heartfelt gratitude for service.

Agree or disagree with his politics, what Rush Limbaugh has ceaselessly honored is military service — love of country, not ideological purity.

It is shameful and completely dishonest to suggest otherwise. But entirely in line with tactics from the left.

MediaMatters did two things: They pointed out Limbaugh's penchant for not simply disagreeing with someone but demonizing anyone who disagrees with the republican party line, even those who serve in the very military he claims to adore and they pointed the right's hipocrisy for defending Limbaugh and the apparent silence concerning the article in The American Conservative while claiming moral outrage with MoveOn.

So, I'll ask you the same question that AURaptor and AFTiger have declined to answer as yet: You say this is "more lies from the left." Please point out the lies in the MediaMatters article, the transcript or the audio.

You are scaring me Al. You do not listen to Rush and have no knowledge of his views. You blindly accept a hit piece from the Clinton machince and refuse to take the fingers out of you ears.

What is frightening, is that if that if the Moveon party does take control, their Geobbelsesqe machinery will control the media and lead this country into disaster WITH YOUR MORONIC APPROVAL.

For the last time, Media Matters got it wrong, PERIOD. That you are unwilling to accept that is your problem. Grow up and start learning how to differentiate fact from lie.

You are scaring me Al. You do not listen to Rush and have no knowledge of his views. You blindly accept a hit piece from the Clinton machince and refuse to take the fingers out of you ears.

What is frightening, is that if that if the Moveon party does take control, their Geobbelsesqe machinery will control the media and lead this country into disaster WITH YOUR MORONIC APPROVAL.

For the last time, Media Matters got it wrong, PERIOD. That you are unwilling to accept that is your problem. Grow up and start learning how to differentiate fact from lie.

OK...So you can produce none of these lies that you claim are rampant within the MediaMatters piece and can only offer up in Limbaugh's defense more ad hominem arguments, yet, no substance.

OK...So you can produce none of these lies that you claim are rampant within the MediaMatters piece and can only offer up in Limbaugh's defense more ad hominem arguments, yet, no substance.

I have pointed out several times the omission of fact by Media Matters. Show me where Media Matters talks about the background and the context. I haven't been able to find it.

I have offered substance, you respond with ad hominem attacks.

See, now you're being a prick for the sake of being a prick. Your mom is a whore. Classic punk ass retort from a gullible myrmidon who simply refuses to deal in the facts. The G-Damn issue of phony soldiers was being discussed BEFORE f****** MIKE FROM CHICAGO ! DUMBASSS. Get that throgh your thick skull. Anyone who takes Media Matter's word, a devout Hillary Clinton propaganda machine, over mine is an idiot anyway. Sucks to be you.

Besides, Mike from Chicago was pretending to be a Republican who was against the war and said he 'use to be military' . Likely he's phony solider too. Pretending to be that which he never was. If you listened to your own lame ass audio clip, you'd hear the 2nd caller, *Mike from Olympia, Washington, make a reference to fake soliders , to which Rush corrected him and said " phonly soldiers" , as a means to catch the caller up to speed , w/ regard to the EARLIER discussion about ..... PHONY SOLDIERS!

Moron.

* Mike from Olympia claimed to be a serving solider , 14 yrs w/ the U.S. Army.

Archived