So who knows the real story

RunInRed

This was one of the best sites on the net until a picture of Nick Saban niece (or so the story goes) made her debut on the site. Ever since then, the site has been shutdown, which is a tradgedy. Anyone know any more details?

This was one of the best sites on the net until a picture of Nick Saban niece (or so the story goes) made her debut on the site. Ever since then, the site has been shutdown, which is a tradgedy. Anyone know any more details?

from what i could see from some folks on the site, there was a question if it was his daughter or his niece, nobody was really sure which one but it was one of the two. either way they are BOTH underage. i don't know if CNS actually had anything to do with them having to take stuff down, but posting pics of girls under 18 and some of the comments that were posted, yeah, pretty trashy. i never knew such a site existed until someone posted it in a thread here a few weeks ago. just the name of the site should tell you something.... :no:

from what i could see from some folks on the site, there was a question if it was his daughter or his niece, nobody was really sure which one but it was one of the two. either way they are BOTH underage. i don't know if CNS actually had anything to do with them having to take stuff down, but posting pics of girls under 18 and some of the comments that were posted, yeah, pretty trashy. i never knew such a site existed until someone posted it in a thread here a few weeks ago. just the name of the site should tell you something.... :no:

well say what you want about the site but some of the commentary on there was comic gold

I'm pretty sure the pictures were being put up without the girls' consent. In my opinion, that's despicable. How would you like it if I went through Facebook and saved every picture I could of hot girls and then made a website out of them? How would you feel if your sister or girlfriend ended up on that site? These "Girls Gone Wild" ideas are lame and perverted. Get a life and a girlfriend and quit beatin' off to girls who care nothing about you.

Archived