Meltdown on the Alabama Boards

otterinbham

So far it is $1 M per win for Alabama over not a single quality opponent. I'm jealous.

I'd be a lot more confident about this comment if we had already beaten Arkansas....

i was going to ask which was worse, beating a non-quality opponent or losing to one...

It really hurts, that's for sure. We just aren't used to it. Any advice?

excellent hustle :thumbsup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You DO realize that bammer has not beat Auburn in 5 years, right? I can understand the "typical" back and forth, but this is getting crazy. I can't speak for others, but I would not feel right about talking so much utter garbage on the other team's forum of all places, if I have not beat them in 5 years. Compound that if my team has been in the $sh!+er over that 5 year stretch and the other team did really well. I just don't get it.

I will post it again so you don't have to go back to the top......

You DO realize that bammer has not beat Auburn in 5 years, right? I can understand the "typical" back and forth, but this is getting crazy. I can't speak for others, but I would not feel right about talking so much utter garbage on the other team's forum of all places, if I have not beat them in 5 years. Compound that if my team has been in the $sh!+er over that 5 year stretch and the other team did really well. I just don't get it.

i was going to ask which was worse, beating a non-quality opponent or losing to one...

wow...served.

You really put me in my place. clever :rolleyes:

Yall suck. We have won 5 straight and will be favored to make it 6. Quit trying to beat us vicariously through other teams and try doing it on the field. And I don't need an Auburn fan to hop in to make me feel good, our team SERVED yall enough the last 5. Served...hard...

sabear has a "record" vs UAB...wanna' guess?

Archived