Stanford beats USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TitanTiger

Can we now stop once and for all this Booty for Heisman talk? He had 4 interceptions. USC was sleepwalking the whole game; they've heard all season all they had to do was show up for the game and they would win, and that's how they played...

They're will be a new #1 or #2 or whatever poll you're looking at.

If LSU goes down tonight, then we may be looking at Cal-Berkley at #1 for the first time ever. I think.

LSU fans and team went nuts when that score was announced at the stadium. Me thinks that's going to bite them in the rear. Fans are understandable, but LSU players are gonna piss off Florida.

No disrespect to any MSU fans, but this loss is WAY worse than losing to MSU. MSU has a decent shot of going to a bowl game and having a winning record this year - Stanford doesn't.

No disrespect to any MSU fans, but this loss is WAY worse than losing to MSU. MSU has a decent shot of going to a bowl game and having a winning record this year - Stanford doesn't.

agreed. msu has 4 wins now and still have bama on the schedule :lol:

ESPN is in total meltdown right now. They have had to call in a panel of triage therapists for the Gameday crew. Kirk Herbstreit was just spotted renewing his Xanax prescription at CVS.

ESPN is in total meltdown right now. They have had to call in a panel of triage therapists for the Gameday crew. Kirk Herbstreit was just spotted renewing his Xanax prescription at CVS.

I'd be willing to make an a** out of myself for half the money they're paying Herbie. :rolleyes:

Archived