Ole Miss coaching job?

DKW 86

Yeah, apparently they only quoted part of the pine box comment.

"The only way I'm leaving here, after I coach at Auburn for a while, is in a pine box".

This would be a good fit for tot. Good talent, according to rankings the last few years. He could win for a year or two maybe before the bottom fell out.

Wouldn't it be hilarious for Tot to take the Ole Miss job only to have NCAA sanctions pop up two years from now? He could do another secret interview and discuss how Ole Miss made him hand car keys to every recruit that came in.

Saban. Seriously...Hoovergate will be settling in pretty soon with the NCAA and Saban will be getting out of Tuscalooser faster than Coach Fran.

Ha ha, it makes me laugh. Anymore coaching positions open that I can pimp Saint Nick for?

Saban. Seriously...Hoovergate will be settling in pretty soon with the NCAA and Saban will be getting out of Tuscalooser faster than Coach Fran.

Ha ha, it makes me laugh. Anymore coaching positions open that I can pimp Saint Nick for?

Well, Hoover High will be in the market for a new HC at season's end. Little nicky would be a good fit there.

Ole Miss should regret not getting Dennis Erickson

Ole Miss should regret firing Cutcliffe.

Would be funny if Bowden ended up there. I think Bowden would make a good coordinator somewhere. Heach coach? Not so much.

I think that the moment Mike Leech get's some SEC attention he will be on the first flight out of Lubbock. If Ole Miss was smart they would throw some treasure at the pirate.

What about TOMMY Bowden instead of Terry? I'm not sure his seat in Clemson is all that cool. I certainly think Tommy would do a much better job, not just on the field but in administering a sound program, of the two.

I think Ole Miss did the right thing firing Cutcliffe. Even with Eli he never won the West AND the last 2 years has showed us that 1) He recruiting terribly and 2) Ed O is terrible as a HC...

But, I think OM could have done MUCH better then Cutcliffe....Ed O will be fired either this or next year and maybe they will get lucky and get some worth a crap

Ole Miss should regret not getting Dennis Erickson

Ole Miss should regret firing Cutcliffe.

Would be funny if Bowden ended up there. I think Bowden would make a good coordinator somewhere. Heach coach? Not so much.

You know, the articles I have read about a coach at Tennessee to replace Fulmer have NOT been Cutcliffe. I thought there was an understanding when he was hired, he would take over as HC when Fulmer left/was fired. If I were Cutcliffe, when the Ole Miss job came open, my resume would be the first one there. Or did he leave with bridges burned? I honestly don't remember.

Mike needs to hire a real D cord if he's coming to the SEC.

How busy is Joe Kines? or Joe Lee Dunn? :big:

Joe Lee is a HC at a high school in Memphis. He'd jump at it.

Shrek is toast without a huge win this year. After doing some research, I change my opinion, :om: will get waxed today. They are truly awful.

Archived