Impeachment and jail or WWIII

Bottomfeeder

You're nuts. W isn't going to start WW3. W isn't the issue , it's Iran. Even the French know that. There's no legitimate reason to Impeach Bush, so silly cartoons like this only show how idiotic folks are like you who believe this tripe.

Stop sucking on Chinese toys.

You're nuts. W isn't going to start WW3. W isn't the issue , it's Iran. Even the French know that. There's no legitimate reason to Impeach Bush, so silly cartoons like this only show how idiotic folks are like you who believe this tripe.

:roflol:

I knew I could depend on you.

I choose WWIII. It's either fight them now and have a chance. OR bend over and take it with a smile 30 years from now after you and yours have capitulated to the bastards, dragging the rest of us with you. So given those two choices, I say get it over with now.

Then nuke 'em. Get it over with. Wipe them off of the face of the earth. Unless of course you're intersted in recovering their oil. Radiation may make it more difficult to get the oil.

Conventional warfare is not the best solution here because they breed.

Your indignation along with absolutely zero evidence which would go toward impeaching the President only show us what we already knew. There's no grounds to impeach W, and all you have is childish hatred for the man, and nothing more.

Get over it.

Your indignation along with absolutely zero evidence which would go toward impeaching the President only show us what we already knew. There's no grounds to impeach W, and all you have is childish hatred for the man, and nothing more.

Get over it.

Oh, Gawd.

Oh, Gawd.

Sorry , but that doesn't qualify as evidence worthy of even thinking about impeaching the President.

You make it too easy. You really do.

Get over it.

Oh, Gawd.

Call on someone you know.

Archived