Saban = Satan?

ssgaufan

Did anybody know that yesterday was Slick Nick's birthday? Knowing that he was born on the Devil's holiday, explains alot doesn't it. I guess you could say that bama sold their sole to the devil, in order to have his son coach their team.

What does Halloween have to do with Satan or the Devil? Halloween is about (evil) spirits or the dead or something like that.

Do you associate Christmas with the devil? How about Easter, or Valentines day, or Thanksgiving, or the 4th of July? NO, the "holiday" that gets associated with the devil, and evil, and satanic things is HALLOWEEN.

Just a little FYI everybody....

Brandon Cox was also born on Halloween (Oct. 31, 1983). Brandon won't be scared of Nicky.... :big:

My daughter turned 8 on Halloween.

Saban must change his birthday.

I know for a fact that all people born on this day are spawns of Satan.

:devil:

FYI, Vanilla Ice shares this birthday as well.

As does my ex-wife. I rest my case.

My cat is also a spawn of Satan, his was born June 6, 2006....6-6-6. I should have called him Saban

If you could shave his a$$ and make him walk backwards, that ***** might even look like him............

What does Halloween have to do with Satan or the Devil? Halloween is about (evil) spirits or the dead or something like that.

Do you associate Christmas with the devil? How about Easter, or Valentines day, or Thanksgiving, or the 4th of July? NO, the "holiday" that gets associated with the devil, and evil, and satanic things is HALLOWEEN.

I associate Halloween with costumes, candy and fun. Throw in some scary movies and pumpkins and you've got my favorite holiday of the year. Not once do I ever think "evil" or "satanic" on October 31. Where would you get that idea?

Little over the top with this type comparison.I think someone owes satan an apology.

I know for a fact that all people born on this day are spawns of Satan.

:devil:

FYI, Vanilla Ice shares this birthday as well.

As does my ex-wife. I rest my case.

Owned...

I associate Halloween with costumes, candy and fun. Throw in some scary movies and pumpkins and you've got my favorite holiday of the year. Not once do I ever think "evil" or "satanic" on October 31. Where would you get that idea?

yeah, really. as far as my son knows, it means he gets to go ride a bunch of rides and get candy at the church while pretending to be a pirate.

Just a little FYI everybody....

Brandon Cox was also born on Halloween (Oct. 31, 1983). Brandon won't be scared of Nicky.... :big:

My daughter turned 8 on Halloween.

Saban must change his birthday.

and don't think he can't

Archived