UGA's first TD celebration

JohnDeere

UGA's 1st TD celebration  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Dawgs do to celebrate on their 1st TD against Auburn?

• Larry Munson will be on the sidelines and he will start break dancing in the corner of the endzone.
    • Mark Richt and the entire coaching staff will run onto the field.
    • Moreno will be so 'fired up' he jumps over the goal post.
    • Stafford will run over and give UGA a hug and pass out on the ground.
    • All UGA players will run to the center of the field and jump on their own logo.
    • All UGA players will pile up in the corner of the endzone while their student section throws trash at them.
    • They don't score until 4th qtr, all UGA players change out of the black jersey cause it is bad luck.
    • UGA will not score a TD.

But Georgia, your decision to call a “blackout” this weekend seems a bit desperate. “Look, we’re tougher this game with our black,” is your meek cry for attention.

The question on everyone’s mind as they file into Sanford Stadium this Saturday afternoon will be not “What will Georgia be wearing on the field of battle?” but “What does Georgia have planned for its first-touchdown-of-the-game celebration this time around?”

You’ve set the bar high Georgia with your end zone celebration in Jacksonville two weeks ago.

wareaglereader

They rip off their uniforms and reenact the infamous gay workout pic. B)

Does anybody got that pic? I can't believe it hasn't been posted this week.

If Mark Richt and the entire coaching staff did a dog pile, I would say, "You win this match, Georgia. Good game." And I'd leave. I don't think an Auburn victory would out-do that.

Archived