DJ Hall Suspended For Team Violations

AUChizad

I saw some comments on rolltidebama.com that it was obvious he was only suspended for the 1st half since he was in uniform. Well, it was Senior Day and he participated in the Senior Day activities before the game started, so that could easily explain why $aban had him in uniform even though he was (supposed to be) suspended for the whole game.

I hope that the media is all over $aban for this. Discipline is not something you can mess around with.

They actually might not press him about it. Seriously, if that "not pro-Bama" enough is true about McCready, nobody is going to actually give him hell for anything.

Incidentally, I posted this about Saban over at Roll Tide Bama. They didn't like it. Might have had something to do with a reference to ice cream. ;)

I just went to rolltidebama.com. After a minute intro with "the Bear" talking, you go to a page with Bo's Progress. I copied the first two sentences. "Well here we are. Six games have went by and we are now at the mid point of the regular season."

I laughed so hard I cried. That has got to be the worst SPUAT site I've ever seen.

Archived