DJ Hall Suspended For Team Violations

AUChizad

Did I say one game? Since I knew we were playing a cupcake?

Err...umm...I meant to say one half...

Saban: The Great Disceplinarian. Wasn't that what we were being told upon his hire?

Are you kidding me?? He really brought him back for the second half??

That is SUCH A JOKE!!! If DJ was seriously suspended for the game, that is a laughing stock. God, how sweet it would be if they still lost.

I posted that in the regular forum... What a joke. I thought Saban was going to come in and instill some discipline...blah blah blah. He is Shula with a bigger pay check, less loyalty, and a bigger ego.

I posted that in the regular forum... What a joke. I thought Saban was going to come in and instill some discipline...blah blah blah. He is Shula with a bigger pay check, less loyalty, and a bigger ego.

and no ice cream.

seriously that's a prime example of the kind of coach saban is. Win at all costs. Only suspend a player in a game that will be a blow out, but, wait, they're tied at the half, better bring him back since we suck without him on the field. Yeah, that's discipline I tell ya. Wow.

Hall just made a big 1st down catch for them. I hope they lose, but if they come back I want it to be because of Hall and Saban have to explain it.

Maybe he can get his 16 year old daughter to explain it at the press conference.

i knew it was just a matter of time

notice when the update is....

UPDATE: DJ Hall suspended for first half

Posted by Gentry Estes November 17, 2007 1:52 PM

Categories: Football

UPDATE -- 3:25 p.m.

Alabama leading receiver DJ Hall rejoined his Tide teammates for the second half of today's game. He was suspended for the first half for violating team rules. This, of course, answers the question about next week at Auburn.

FWIW, Hall's suspension was NOT tied to the textbook investigation, a UA official said.

Alabama seems to need him. It's 14-14 with the third quarter clock ticking under eight minutes and the Tide about to punt.

lies lies lies

Alabama leading receiver DJ Hall rejoined his Tide teammates for the second half of today's game. He was suspended for the first half for violating team rules. This, of course, answers the question about next week at Auburn.

FWIW, Hall's suspension was NOT tied to the textbook investigation, a UA official said.

Alabama seems to need him. It's 14-14 with the third quarter clock ticking under eight minutes and the Tide about to punt.

lies lies lies

Make sure we save the original article. This couldn't get more embarrassing for Bama.

lies lies lies

I call BS

lies lies lies

I call BS

Oh man, the HS just hit the fan on this one. Ooops..we need him...

UPDATE!

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lies lies lies

Make sure we save the original article. This couldn't get more embarrassing for Bama.

here it is

lol

Those articles are by different writers... it's possible that Paul Gattis was misinformed because it does say DJ Hall was in full uniform. But I still want to think Saban had to make the switch

Those articles are by different writers... it's possible that Paul Gattis was misinformed because it does say DJ Hall was in full uniform. But I still want to think Saban had to make the switch

Misinformed by the Alabama SID?

Archived