Bama's Bowl Prognosis....

AuburnChopper1

I think they'll still go to a bowl, because they travel so well and make the bowl city scads of money. But, I'll tell you what. Since there are so many SEC bowl-eligible teams, if they get in and a couple of others don't (especially if they have better records), there will be some pissed-off people in this conference, and rightfully so.

I think they'll still go to a bowl, because they travel so well and make the bowl city scads of money. But, I'll tell you what. Since there are so many SEC bowl-eligible teams, if they get in and a couple of others don't (especially if they have better records), there will be some pissed-off people in this conference, and rightfully so.

Teams with 7 wins must go before 6 win teams can. Your scenario can only happen if they beat us to get a 7th win, and then an 8 win team gets denied - which wouldn't happen.

Even the guys at ESPN are calling this a "humiliating" loss, and are very serious that BAMA could get left out of the bowl picture PERIOD if they lose at Auburn next weekend.

and that's a good thing, uat has disgraced this conference enough. Hopefully Miss. St and or Vandy can get a bid.

wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if uat got left out of the bowl picture. I don't think it will happen, but would be funny. However, it would probably be even more fun to see them go to a podunk bowl and lose their 5th straight game and finish 6-7. AGAIN.

Even the guys at ESPN are calling this a "humiliating" loss, and are very serious that BAMA could get left out of the bowl picture PERIOD if they lose at Auburn next weekend.

and that's a good thing, uat has disgraced this conference enough. Hopefully Miss. St and or Vandy can get a bid.

I'm just too lazy right now to go back and dig up ALLLLL those quotes about how their record was better than us about mid year and how they were "back", and "pulling even"....

I might though... It's too freakin' classic....

I'm just too lazy right now to go back and dig up ALLLLL those quotes about how their record was better than us about mid year and how they were "back", and "pulling even"....

I might though... It's too freakin' classic....

Toilet Bowl bound baby, its rollin'

i'm less interested in talking about this with a week before we have to play them than afterward, when it's a reality. let's just focus on whippin' that ass, shall we?

Archived