Would you believe him anyway?

TexasTiger

Somebody posted a video of the actual press conference in another thread. The reporter flat out asked Saban if the suspension was originally a half game suspension or if he made the decision to put Hall in mid-way in the game.

Saban: "It was what it was."

Reporter: "A half game suspension?"

Saban: "What it was."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Link to the reporter's blog that asked the question. Unbelievable response. If he reversed himself mid-game, he no longer has any credibility with his players, much less his fans. This one ranks up there with Price's blunder with Destiny...

What Now?

What now?

Posted by Ian R. Rapoport November 17, 2007 9:06 PM

Seriously, what now? Alabama suffered what can only be described as an incomprehensible loss. OK, you guys may come up with other ways to describe it. Man, I don't know. All week, it seemed, Alabama coach Nick Saban was preparing some anti-overlook formula for his team. Yet... nothing. Warhawks ended up winning 21-14.

Are you guys here?

Oh, I asked Saban post-game if receiver DJ Hall was suspended for 30 minutes from the beginning. As in, was it a game suspension that turned into a half suspension?

"It was what it was," he said.

So, I asked, a half suspension?

"What it was," Saban said.

How low was this one, guys? The worst loss you can remember? Put it into perspective for me...

One day, Bama fans are going to wake up and ask themselves, "How the hell did we ever believe a damn thing that came out of Saban's mouth?"

That'll be in two years titan, when he leaves for a BETTER program.

Somebody posted a video of the actual press conference in another thread. The reporter flat out asked Saban if the suspension was originally a half game suspension or if he made the decision to put Hall in mid-way in the game.

Saban: "It was what it was."

Reporter: "A half game suspension?"

Saban: "What it was."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

liarsclub.jpg

Graduation Day at Liars Club. The headmaster and his star pupil.

Archived