What's especially ironic...

townhallsavoy

and I know I'm not the first one to think this - Saban ripped Dubberly a new butthole for insinuating that this was a cupcake game. Saban was so concerned about winning this game. That, to me, says that Alabama was as prepared for this game as they were the LSU game. There's no "looking ahead" or "overlooking." Saban made it very clear that ULM is the team they were focusing on. Isn't Saban known for his ability to focus and his ability to get his team focused?

and I know I'm not the first one to think this - Saban ripped Dubberly a new butthole for insinuating that this was a cupcake game. Saban was so concerned about winning this game. That, to me, says that Alabama was as prepared for this game as they were the LSU game. There's no "looking ahead" or "overlooking." Saban made it very clear that ULM is the team they were focusing on. Isn't Saban known for his ability to focus and his ability to get his team focused?

Bama was prepared. They held ULM to only 21 points. ULM was previously averaging almost 25 PPG. $4M to shave 4 points off a Mid-level Sun Belt team at home. It's a process.

what's also ironic is that he "takes the blame" for the loss at the press conference... but in reality... everyone knows he really doesn't mean that...... heck, remember he's King Saban. THE king of college football. :ua::puke: Oh no, it couldn't have been his fault. :thumbsup:

No one in T-Town will admit it but their thinking..... dang, Shula coulda done this good, maybe even better... and woulda saved us 'bout 2 1/2 mil.... :big:

Archived