for a quick laugh

WarDamn

I'm not a big poster. I mostly just lurk on here and a few rival boards. I'm CERTAINLY not one of the "grammar nazis" but I was reading a rival board and came across this little gem of a quote...

I think it was in a thread about someone making it to their first bammar game ever today or something. To tell the truth though, this post probobly wouldn't make much sense no matter what the topic.

"I will say this as a Alabama fan i think are team played like bad and it was a team lose but us as fans in the stand also took ULM lite we never got into the game untill late I mean this is the first game this year that I have sit down for 3 and half quarters and was just waiting for them to do something so as a fan at the game i can't blame the players for a half hearted effort when i did'nt give them all my sopport so i think we should boo and cuss are selfs as fans at the game as much as the players and coaches And I also went to the game to say i was sorry to the people that sit in front of me for the Lsu game about the way me and some lsu fans was talking back and forth because they have 3 kids with them and i think we should all show the kids class so as a Fan I have work to do as does the team sorry my post was so long and didn't really say nothing but ROLL TIDE we will be back soon "

do wha...? :blink:

I'm not a big poster. I mostly just lurk on here and a few rival boards. I'm CERTAINLY not one of the "grammar nazis" but I was reading a rival board and came across this little gem of a quote...

I think it was in a thread about someone making it to their first bammar game ever today or something. To tell the truth though, this post probobly wouldn't make much sense no matter what the topic.

"I will say this as a Alabama fan i think are team played like bad and it was a team lose but us as fans in the stand also took ULM lite we never got into the game untill late I mean this is the first game this year that I have sit down for 3 and half quarters and was just waiting for them to do something so as a fan at the game i can't blame the players for a half hearted effort when i did'nt give them all my sopport so i think we should boo and cuss are selfs as fans at the game as much as the players and coaches And I also went to the game to say i was sorry to the people that sit in front of me for the Lsu game about the way me and some lsu fans was talking back and forth because they have 3 kids with them and i think we should all show the kids class so as a Fan I have work to do as does the team sorry my post was so long and didn't really say nothing but ROLL TIDE we will be back soon "

What's the big deal? It sounds normal for your typical bammie fan. B)

The delusion continues

we will be back soon

Seriously, how can bammers say that 'they will be back soon'? Supposedly they have had great recruiting classes the past 3-4 years, they have the highest paid best coach money can buy, they have the tradishun, they are Alabama. With all of this, how do they accept a loss and a season like this? Either they didn't have great recruiting, they don't have a quality coach, or they simply stink as a football team. Which is it bama folks?

what's the world record for the longest run on sentence? I think we have a nominee.

Archived