Good Luck in the Iron Bowl

Legionfield

I am embarrassed about the way we played today. However, I think there will be brighter days ahead. Someday we will get a break and start to win more games than we lose. It may not be this year, but maybe next. Or the next. I just wanted to wish Auburn good luck on Saturday. You are the king of the hill until we knock you off. Enjoy it. You have earned it. We are trying to rebuild, but your coach has built a wonderful program that I am envious of. Hopefully Coach Saban can build that for us. Again, good luck..... :thumbsup:

Here's hoping that both teams play hard, and both teams are injury free.

I am embarrassed about the way we played today. However, I think there will be brighter days ahead. Someday we will get a break and start to win more games than we lose. It may not be this year, but maybe next. Or the next. I just wanted to wish Auburn good luck on Saturday. You are the king of the hill until we knock you off. Enjoy it. You have earned it. We are trying to rebuild, but your coach has built a wonderful program that I am envious of. Hopefully Coach Saban can build that for us. Again, good luck..... :thumbsup:

We are king of the hill until you string consecutive IB wins together. The first one you win will be a blip.

We are king of the hill until you string consecutive IB wins together. The first one you win will be a blip.

That's kind of what I meant. Didn't mean to offend you. :thumbsup:

Archived