Mizzou

BigSammyK

They have to be furious. How the hell does Kansas get a BCS game over them? Not only did they manhandle Kansas just last weekend, but their only two losses are to the same OU team that is now ranked 4th.

The best team Kansas beat all year was ranked 24th. They had the 109th toughest schedule in the country.

:puke:

Yup they got hosed. Kansas had a joke of a schedule.

Losers in a conference championship game often get a bad deal. Missouri not even in the BCS. Tenn is probably about right in the Outback. Boston College fell all the way from a potential Orange Bowl to something called the Champs Bowl.

Ohio St had a joke of a schedule also, but their playing for a national title.

Worst BCS year ever.

Good thing is the travesty of the BCS keeps rolling and rolling and putting the school presidents and Conference presidents into a corner on the playoff issue.

Sooner or later they will have to cave in on the issue and recognize the failure of the bowl system to sate the National championship scenario that the fans want to see.

Crowning a Champion after the bowl games are over based on popular vote isn't enough, having a popular vote decide who plays in a one game championship isn't enough. Nothing less than a 16 team playoff will resolve this.

I'm working for Mizzou right now in Columbia. I've had several coworkers come up to me to complain about the BCS, but I tell them take a number.

Worst BCS year ever.

Uhh. The worst BCS year ever was clearly the year that a 12-0 champion from the SEC was not allowed to play for the MNC.

For auburn fans it was.

The system at least followed its concept from start to finish. Unfair as it was that 4 undefeated teams were left, this year is a totally different animal.

This year we have no one in the top 25 undefeated except Hawaii which is part of the BCS but not really. We have teams jumping each other based on conference championships when nowhere in the rules does it state that is a requirement.

The BCS this year is a total joke. It only works in years when only 2 teams remain undefeated. THe 4 teams undefeated was going to leave someone out and messed over, but Auburn faced the not being #1 or #2 all season and got passed over flaw. That year 2 undefeated teams did square off for the championship.

This year a 1 loss and a 2 loss team square off. No one can say with any honesty why any of the top 10 teams aren't in the championship game and why the only undefeated team in the nation was left out. Seemingly the hardest thing this year was to go undefetaed schedule or not. No one in the nation could do it with the 118th or 119th schedule or anywhere in the 60-117th range which can't be that different honestly.

In my opinion, outside of personal dissatisfaction of the 2004 results, this is the worst BCS season I have seen.

Worst BCS year ever.

Good thing is the travesty of the BCS keeps rolling and rolling and putting the school presidents and Conference presidents into a corner on the playoff issue.

Sooner or later they will have to cave in on the issue and recognize the failure of the bowl system to sate the National championship scenario that the fans want to see.

Crowning a Champion after the bowl games are over based on popular vote isn't enough, having a popular vote decide who plays in a one game championship isn't enough. Nothing less than a 16 team playoff will resolve this.

Whatever. The BCS worked this year. The BCS got it right.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived