10 worst losses of the year.

ssgaufan

Hmm. Can't say I agree with his order. Here's mine:

5. Nebraska allowing Kansas to score 76 points. Nebraska used to be a nasty, nasty defense. And they gave up 76 points. To Kansas.

4. Bama losing to ULM. This one is funny, but not as big of an upset as the top three b/c Bama just ain't that good and no one still thought they were that good except the Bammers themselves.

3. West Virginia losint to Pitt. B/c we all thought WV was going to turn a corner and make it to the MNC game and then they lost to a 28 point underdog, despite some questionable calls going their way.

2. USC losing to Stanford. This year's version of the Greatest team ever losing to the cellar dwellers in a weak conference.

1. Michigan to App State. Michigan was ranked # 5 in the country and lost to a school that doesn't even play by the same rules (scholarship - wise). Worst loss of the season by far.

I didn't really agree with how he had some of them ranked either, except for the bama one.

It was just too funny, and I wanted to share it with my :au::homer: 's

Hmm. Can't say I agree with his order. Here's mine:

5. Nebraska allowing Kansas to score 76 points. Nebraska used to be a nasty, nasty defense. And they gave up 76 points. To Kansas.

4. Bama losing to ULM. This one is funny, but not as big of an upset as the top three b/c Bama just ain't that good and no one still thought they were that good except the Bammers themselves.

3. West Virginia losint to Pitt. B/c we all thought WV was going to turn a corner and make it to the MNC game and then they lost to a 28 point underdog, despite some questionable calls going their way.

2. USC losing to Stanford. This year's version of the Greatest team ever losing to the cellar dwellers in a weak conference.

1. Michigan to App State. Michigan was ranked # 5 in the country and lost to a school that doesn't even play by the same rules (scholarship - wise). Worst loss of the season by far.

I agree with your order much more.

Here's what was said by the way:

4. Louisiana Monroe 21, Alabama 14; Nov. 17: Mike Shula never lost one this bad. Louisiana Monroe, a mediocre team out of the Sun Belt, came into Tuscaloosa and beat a healthy Alabama squad. It's shocking to even write. Yes, the same Louisiana Monroe that lost to 2-10 North Texas earlier in the season. It was Alabama's third straight loss. They'd lose the following week to Auburn. Again.

I didn't really agree with how he had some of them ranked either, except for the bama one.

Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'd have to put the beat down of VA Tech to LS-Who on that list somewhere.

:au::homer:

Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'd have to put the beat down of VA Tech to LS-Who on that list somewhere.

:au::homer:

Well LSU did get some props

Of course, this is all subject to change. We still haven't seen what LSU's going to do to Ohio State.

Here's what was said by the way:

4. Louisiana Monroe 21, Alabama 14; Nov. 17: Mike Shula never lost one this bad. Louisiana Monroe, a mediocre team out of the Sun Belt, came into Tuscaloosa and beat a healthy Alabama squad. It's shocking to even write. Yes, the same Louisiana Monroe that lost to 2-10 North Texas earlier in the season. It was Alabama's third straight loss. They'd lose the following week to Auburn. Again.

:lol:

Long live the Streak! :cheer:

Archived