Muschamp to Arkansas?

Legionfield

Every thread will eventually evolve into Bama/Saban suck. It's a special talent we Barners are born with.

Besides, it's not that we're scared of Boxcar Willie Saban. We just love to sit back and watch you guys go through months of turmoil.....again! It's another little sadistic genetic trait in Barners.

Well, you better wake up because our turmoil is over and yours is just beginning. Have fun with Troy's OC........ :poke: Maybe you can get UAB's DC.

Exactly how is our turmoil just beginning? That may be the stupidest thing i've ever seen here. Congratulations. We are coming off:

13-0

9-3

11-2

8-4* with a game pending....that's 41-9 for Auburn.

while uat has:

6-6

10-2

6-7

6-6* with a game pending....that's 28-21 for uat

Not exactly sure where our turmoil is, but I do know that uat's turmoil is FAR from over. You are completing the first year of a new head coach that showed ABSOLUTELY ZERO IMPROVEMENT over the previous regime. You still have no discipline in the program despite your wild claims that saban was this strict disciplinarian. You've had 6 players arrested since Saban got to uat. All this and we are beginning turmoil?

Sorry, but you are an idiot and you've obviously been drinking the crimson koo-aide. You think uat's turmoil is over? PLEASE....not even close.... It's not over until you see discipline on and off the field and character and integrity in the program, and lastly WINS on the field. So far, you've had none of the above.

Meanwhile:

Auburn had an offense with 2 seniors starting, and a defense with only 4-5 getting significant playing time. A defense that led the league is scoring defense. A defense that held the two top heisman trophy vote getters to their worse games of their seasons, and beat them both.

We had a player miss games recently because he did something he shouldn't have. He was punished for it and came back and had immediate impact on the field. Saban = no discipline at all and lets the players back on the field if he's in a game that is close (see Hall and ULM game for proof).

We had a whole new backfield with the exception of Cox and a completely new OL and we can still finish with 9 wins. Meanwhile, uat had virtually the same players with an extra year of experience from a team that finished 6-7 a year ago, only to come out and go 6-6 with one game left. Chin up, you may duplicate that 6-7 record from last year. I know you must be proud. Oh, that 6-6 team from 2006 also beat ULM 41-7, this years team....LOST 21-14. uat is out of turmoil?? :lol::lol:

uat will never be what it once was...EVER. You may keep dreaming if you like, but it aint gonna happen. The sooner you realize it and accept it the happier you will be. We aren't going to roll over for you just because you hired someone that is to be the 8th savior of your program. We all know he's leaving in 2-3 years, cause that's what he does. Expect it. you'll be less disappointed when it happens. We have all we need to CONTINUE the success that we've had since Tuberville got to Auburn and no wondering coach is going to step in and take it away. Sorry, but it won't happen. Sure the streak will end eventually. Who knows when, but it will happen. But, I'll go out on a limb here and say that uat will never see a 6 game winning streak over us.

Sorry, but Tuberville and Muschamp are still here and you will have to deal with them. We know how much you hate that, but that is reality. Even the uat media couldn't help you this time. Get the bricks ready, you'll likely want one or two next year...

I'll wait to hear exactly how we are in turmoil.....quick I need a good laugh...

good post. not sure when or why these returds started flexing nuts, but good lord do they need to be shut up. if you can't be humbled by losing 6 years in a row to your biggest rival and your savior of the month doing absolutely not one iota better than his sub-par predecessor, you have had a little something i like to call a "break with reality". i don't blame you. i'm sure it's been extremely traumatic to have your a** whipped like a catholic school girl for longer than it's been since you last bathed the mule. kindly drop the act, bammers, and you won't receive this kind of hostility here. kind of hard to be actively hostile against a bunch of perpetual bootlickers like your ilk. i'm beginning to wonder if you actually LIKE getting your asses kicked.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every thread will eventually evolve into Bama/Saban suck. It's a special talent we Barners are born with.

Besides, it's not that we're scared of Boxcar Willie Saban. We just love to sit back and watch you guys go through months of turmoil.....again! It's another little sadistic genetic trait in Barners.

Well, you better wake up because our turmoil is over and yours is just beginning. Have fun with Troy's OC........ :poke: Maybe you can get UAB's DC.

Exactly how is our turmoil just beginning? That may be the stupidest thing i've ever seen here. Congratulations. We are coming off:

13-0

9-3

11-2

8-4* with a game pending....that's 41-9 for Auburn.

while uat has:

6-6

10-2

6-7

6-6* with a game pending....that's 28-21 for uat

Not exactly sure where our turmoil is, but I do know that uat's turmoil is FAR from over. You are completing the first year of a new head coach that showed ABSOLUTELY ZERO IMPROVEMENT over the previous regime. You still have no discipline in the program despite your wild claims that saban was this strict disciplinarian. You've had 6 players arrested since Saban got to uat. All this and we are beginning turmoil?

Sorry, but you are an idiot and you've obviously been drinking the crimson koo-aide. You think uat's turmoil is over? PLEASE....not even close.... It's not over until you see discipline on and off the field and character and integrity in the program, and lastly WINS on the field. So far, you've had none of the above.

Meanwhile:

Auburn had an offense with 2 seniors starting, and a defense with only 4-5 getting significant playing time. A defense that led the league is scoring defense. A defense that held the two top heisman trophy vote getters to their worse games of their seasons, and beat them both.

We had a player miss games recently because he did something he shouldn't have. He was punished for it and came back and had immediate impact on the field. Saban = no discipline at all and lets the players back on the field if he's in a game that is close (see Hall and ULM game for proof).

We had a whole new backfield with the exception of Cox and a completely new OL and we can still finish with 9 wins. Meanwhile, uat had virtually the same players with an extra year of experience from a team that finished 6-7 a year ago, only to come out and go 6-6 with one game left. Chin up, you may duplicate that 6-7 record from last year. I know you must be proud. Oh, that 6-6 team from 2006 also beat ULM 41-7, this years team....LOST 21-14. uat is out of turmoil?? :lol::lol:

uat will never be what it once was...EVER. You may keep dreaming if you like, but it aint gonna happen. The sooner you realize it and accept it the happier you will be. We aren't going to roll over for you just because you hired someone that is to be the 8th savior of your program. We all know he's leaving in 2-3 years, cause that's what he does. Expect it. you'll be less disappointed when it happens. We have all we need to CONTINUE the success that we've had since Tuberville got to Auburn and no wondering coach is going to step in and take it away. Sorry, but it won't happen. Sure the streak will end eventually. Who knows when, but it will happen. But, I'll go out on a limb here and say that uat will never see a 6 game winning streak over us.

Sorry, but Tuberville and Muschamp are still here and you will have to deal with them. We know how much you hate that, but that is reality. Even the uat media couldn't help you this time. Get the bricks ready, you'll likely want one or two next year...

I'll wait to hear exactly how we are in turmoil.....quick I need a good laugh...

And how many championships has all that success delivered?? B)

Legionfield, are you sure you're not Nick Saban? Or did you just go to the Saban's School of Public Speaking? "And how many Championships has all that success delivered?" Come on everytime someone ask you a question you turn it right around and ask another question back. You did that so well this year at the press confrences after the games. Try actually answering questions from time to time.

Oh, everyone was pissed at Tubby after the USF and MSU debacles, but now it is, "We were lucky to get 9 wins with our players." :rolleyes:

I was giddy when I heard Tubby was staying. I want Saban to be able to beat up on him for a few years. Muschamp, on the other hand, is a good coach. He will not be at Auburn very long. He will be a head coach. Have fun breaking in a new offense next year and getting made fun of by your rivals for it.

P.S. We had two starters on the OL suspended for four games, so it wasn't virtually the same players on the line all year. The same can be said with the RB. Coffee would have helped us in those four games. This doesn't even mention that we had converted players and walk-ons at other positions, or the loss of Javier Arenas. You can't say, "Your players were the same, but ours were different, that is why we lost 3 games." It just doesn't work that way. It is convenient to say, but not true........ :rolleyes:

Oh, everyone was pissed at Tubby after the USF and MSU debacles, but now it is, "We were lucky to get 9 wins with our players." :rolleyes:

I was giddy when I heard Tubby was staying. I want Saban to be able to beat up on him for a few years. Muschamp, on the other hand, is a good coach. He will not be at Auburn very long. He will be a head coach. Have fun breaking in a new offense next year and getting made fun of by your rivals for it.

P.S. We had two starters on the OL suspended for four games, so it wasn't virtually the same players on the line all year. The same can be said with the RB. Coffee would have helped us in those four games. This doesn't even mention that we had converted players and walk-ons at other positions, or the loss of Javier Arenas. You can't say, "Your players were the same, but ours were different, that is why we lost 3 games." It just doesn't work that way.

See it wasn't that hard now. Was it?

P.S. We had two starters on the OL suspended for four games, so it wasn't virtually the same players on the line all year. The same can be said with the RB. Coffee would have helped us in those four games. This doesn't even mention that we had converted players and walk-ons at other positions, or the loss of Javier Arenas. You can't say, "Your players were the same, but ours were different, that is why we lost 3 games." It just doesn't work that way.

See it wasn't that hard now. Was it?

and I feel much better........... :thumbsup::big:

Cause breaking in a new offense worked out so poorly for us last time (hint: 2004).

Cause breaking in a new offense worked out so poorly for us last time (hint: 2004).

Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown, and Cadillac (hint: 13-0). If it was the offense and not the players, why doesn't Borges still have a job?

P.S. They are not coming back next year........

Jason Campbell, Ronnie Brown, and Cadillac (hint: 13-0). If it was the offense and not the players, why doesn't Borges still have a job?

P.S. They are not coming back next year........

Things go stale. Sometimes a fresh outlook is just what a team needs for that extra excitement.

Sometimes, however that excitement doesn't always transfer into wins (hint: Saban).

Legion's right. Jason and Ronnie and Caddy and Devin and Ben and Courtney and Anthony and Marcus and Reddick and Grubbs aren't coming back next year.

But Legion you know who IS coming back? Rod Smith, Montez Billings, Tim Hawthorne, Ryan Pugh, Tyrone Green, Jason Bosley, Chaz Ramsey, Lee Ziemba, Brad Lester, Ben Tate, Mario Fannin, Tristan Davis, Gabe McKenzie, Tommy Trott... Antonio Coleman, Pat Sims, Sen'Derrick Marks, Tray Blackmon, Merrill Johnson, Chris Evans, Craig Stevens, Bo Harris, Jerraud Powers, Zac Etheridge, and Aairon Savage.

All THOSE guys will be back. You know what they all have in common? They all have starting experience (either in 2006 or 2007) and NONE of them has ever lost to Alabama. Number saban is going to be the sweetest win in the streak other than 2004. Can't wait for all THOSE guys to celebrate on their second favorite field AGAIN.

Legion's right. Jason and Ronnie and Caddy and Devin and Ben and Courtney and Anthony and Marcus and Reddick and Grubbs aren't coming back next year.

But Legion you know who IS coming back? Rod Smith, Montez Billings, Tim Hawthorne, Ryan Pugh, Tyrone Green, Jason Bosley, Chaz Ramsey, Lee Ziemba, Brad Lester, Ben Tate, Mario Fannin, Tristan Davis, Gabe McKenzie, Tommy Trott... Antonio Coleman, Pat Sims, Sen'Derrick Marks, Tray Blackmon, Merrill Johnson, Chris Evans, Craig Stevens, Bo Harris, Jerraud Powers, Zac Etheridge, and Aairon Savage.

All THOSE guys will be back. You know what they all have in common? They all have starting experience (either in 2006 or 2007) and NONE of them has ever lost to Alabama. Number saban is going to be the sweetest win in the streak other than 2004. Can't wait for all THOSE guys to celebrate on their second favorite field AGAIN.

It's not going to happen, but thanks for playing.

By the way, who are those guys you mentioned? Not really household names.......like Julio Jones.

Im very proud of the SEC championship we won. I am also proud of the undefeated season we had.

In an SEC that hasn't had a repeat SEC championship team in years and has had multiple national championship caliber teams playing within the conference over the last few years, Tubberville has done a great job.

No one is ever getting a Bear Bryant coach again. Having a coach that keeps your team in the running for the NCG most of the year is a good coach.

Unfortunately with the 101st ranked offense this year we couldn't beat two teams we should have with South Florida and MsSt. We had the chance to win those games and dropped the ball. This season was a huge dissapointement early on and it was an 8-4 season.

I couldn't imagine a 6-6 season with a lawless bunch of kids getting arrested and a head coach that couldn't understand the simple concept of suspensions for getting arrested. Ill keep the coach that told his kids that if even read about them in the paper reported in a negative light they wouldn't see the field for months.

Tubberville is a good HEAD coach, lets see how the new OC and the indomitable Will Muschamp do next year.

Im very proud of the SEC championship we won. I am also proud of the undefeated season we had.

In an SEC that hasn't had a repeat SEC championship team in years and has had multiple national championship caliber teams playing within the conference over the last few years, Tubberville has done a great job.

No one is ever getting a Bear Bryant coach again. Having a coach that keeps your team in the running for the NCG most of the year is a good coach.

Unfortunately with the 101st ranked offense this year we couldn't beat two teams we should have with South Florida and MsSt. We had the chance to win those games and dropped the ball. This season was a huge dissapointement early on and it was an 8-4 season.

I couldn't imagine a 6-6 season with a lawless bunch of kids getting arrested and a head coach that couldn't understand the simple concept of suspensions for getting arrested. Ill keep the coach that told his kids that if even read about them in the paper reported in a negative light they wouldn't see the field for months.

Tubberville is a good HEAD coach, lets see how the new OC and the indomitable Will Muschamp do next year.

I agree.......... :)

Legionfield, one question to satisfy my curiosity: Why do you have a picture of Lester trashing the UAT defense in your sig line? Lester ran for 98 yards in that game and also ran over McClain a number of times. It's a most curious thing for a Bammer to put on the screen.

By the way, who are those guys you mentioned? Not really household names.......like Julio Jones.

Julio Jones. Yes we are all familiar with him. Who does he play for again? Oh yeah a HS. Who has he commited to? No one. How much has he established himself in college? Not bit.

Legionfield, one question to satisfy my curiosity: Why do you have a picture of Lester trashing the UAT defense in your sig line? Lester ran for 98 yards in that game and also ran over McClain a number of times. It's a most curious thing for a Bammer to put on the screen.

And he PROUDLY displays that pic of several of Lester's yards as he drags half the UAT defense down the field.

And he PROUDLY displays that pic of several of Lester's yards as he drags half the UAT defense down the field.

Why doesn't anybody like me?................ :no::P

Legion will you at least promise to come back after you lose number 7? I mean this is fun and all, but I really want to get your take how how those non-household names beat you, in your house, again. You know, since you've NEVER won there. I just want you to come back.

Quick story that I find amusing: I was in Tuscaloosa in 2004 (been there for all of Auburn's wins since the campus/campus set up started!), and I walked by this guy. He was an older Bama fan. As I'm walking by, he stops me and says, "You all have your Cadillac and Brown, but those are guy stars. Alabama doesn't need stars because we have a whole team that's willing to sacrifice for the team. That's why we're going to win." I just smiled and said, "Auburn men and women love the university. And you're going to lose. War Eagle!" and left.

Why's that funny? Well because now I'm being told Auburn won't win because we DON'T have stars. Stars, household names, whatever... Legion, you're still going to lose. War Eagle!

Legion will you at least promise to come back after you lose number 7? I mean this is fun and all, but I really want to get your take how how those non-household names beat you, in your house, again. You know, since you've NEVER won there. I just want you to come back.

Quick story that I find amusing: I was in Tuscaloosa in 2004 (been there for all of Auburn's wins since the campus/campus set up started!), and I walked by this guy. He was an older Bama fan. As I'm walking by, he stops me and says, "You all have your Cadillac and Brown, but those are guy stars. Alabama doesn't need stars because we have a whole team that's willing to sacrifice for the team. That's why we're going to win." I just smiled and said, "Auburn men and women love the university. And you're going to lose. War Eagle!" and left.

Why's that funny? Well because now I'm being told Auburn won't win because we DON'T have stars. Stars, household names, whatever... Legion, you're still going to lose. War Eagle!

I promise, and I think we will win..... :big:

Aren't ridiculous Bama stories fun?

A friend of mine was at the 2004 Iron Bowl. After we won, he was walking out of the stadium celebrating our win. An old woman stopped him and said, "Honey, we've been following Alabama football for 65 years. This ain't gonna last. I hope you enjoy this win cause it'll probably be the last won you get over us for a long time."

Three Iron Bowls later...

It's not going to happen, but thanks for playing.

You really are an idiot. All you uaters have been saying for the last 5 years is that the "streak stops next year" only to be disappointed and shown how inferior your program really is. You really should embrace the mediocrity now. You should be used to it by now.

Sorry, but julio jones won't save your program (if he even goes to that cesspool). You're on your 8th coach to save the program and so far they've all FAILED. Now, you're pinning your hopes on ONE player that hasn't even played college ball yet? Nice... good luck with that..you'll need it. He's far from a household name either. Step away from the crackpipe and come back to reality. Perhaps you're calling him a household name because thats what its costing uat to get him?

You're giving him too much credit by speaking as if Julio's all but a lock to go to uat anyway.

Chest thumping about a player who you don't even have, but you're in his top 13 schools he's looking at (along with us).

I guess no different from all those false "Jest you wait'n see! Next year the streak ends! Nashnul Champs next year!" chest thumps.

Archived