Muschamp to Arkansas?

Legionfield

Different sources are reporting this. Is it true? If so, Tubby has lost both of his coordinators in two days.............. :o

Wowser......

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as stepping up in position, it's a good idea. But it's Arkansas! I just don't see how you could do anything other than use them to step to a better place. That is assuming you can win there. :ua:

Different sources are reporting this. Is it true? If so, Tubby has lost both of his coordinators in two days.............. :o

Wowser......

Why not? Everyone but the ghost of Knute Rockne has been rumored to have been offered that job.

As far as stepping up in position, it's a good idea. But it's Arkansas! I just don't see how you could do anything other than use them to step to a better place. That is assuming you can win there. :ua:

well, i posted in one of the CTT threads a few weeks ago that i had got wind that CWM and CAB would both probably be gone by the end of this year, and that neither were going to be fired. i also said that at least CAB would definitely be leaving and not because he would be fired. but hey, everyone said i was just a "bammer trying to stir the pot". :rolleyes:

well, i posted in one of the CTT threads a few weeks ago that i had got wind that CWM and CAB would both probably be gone by the end of this year, and that neither were going to be fired. i also said that at least CAB would definitely be leaving and not because he would be fired. but hey, everyone said i was just a "bammer trying to stir the pot". :rolleyes:

I was also in on the CWM to Arkansas thing. I believe I mentioned it back during the Plane flight from two weeks ago. I was like "I think they were picking up Will Muschamp"

Now, who will Tuberville go after?

Maybe Borges is moving to defense... just kidding

I know. They've had, like, 6 coaches in the last 10 years.

Who? Arkansas has only had 1 coach in the last 10 years.

Millsaps/High School Ball, TexA&M, UTEP, Unemployment line.

Yep, a stepping stone to better places for sure.

Who? Arkansas has only had 1 coach in the last 10 years.

Whoosh.

Look, mommy, there's an aeroplane in the sky.

No coach Nutt coached here 10 years. :arky:

Yeah, somebody assumed he meant Alabama because of the A at the end of the sentence.....

Jumpin Jeezus. Next you'll tell me that Frank Broyles is old.

I honestly think that it may be CAB that goes there. If there is such a quick turnaround expected for our OC, someone had to already know something. CTT also said a few weeks ago that he was going to "make some calls" for his assistants to get consideration for HC jobs. I bet he has some connections left there. Also, according to Arky boards, Sexton was supposively saying that Ark will have a coach in 48 hours and that the fans would be "pleasantly suprised"

Yeah, somebody assumed he meant Alabama because of the A at the end of the sentence.....

Only the densest among us assumed that. He was making a point about another school having a coaching carousel and being used as a stepping stone.

Only the densest among us assumed that. He was making a point about another school having a coaching carousel and being used as a stepping stone.

Dinner, chicken. Winner.

Wes, you have the patience of Job.

I honestly think that it may be CAB that goes there. If there is such a quick turnaround expected for our OC, someone had to already know something. CTT also said a few weeks ago that he was going to "make some calls" for his assistants to get consideration for HC jobs. I bet he has some connections left there. Also, according to Arky boards, Sexton was supposively saying that Ark will have a coach in 48 hours and that the fans would be "pleasantly suprised"

I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that CAB will not be the next Arkansas coach.

Dinner, chicken. Winner.

Wes, you have the patience of Job.

It was subtle, and I wanted to make sure that the toothless masses are still aware that they are a laughingstock. The Hog fan was just a bonus.

I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that CAB will not be the next Arkansas coach.

Do you have a source? An inside source, even? Would you have to kill me if you told me how you know this? I like to live dangerously.

How can you be so certain? I'm not saying he will, I just thought it was plausible.

Archived