SPUAT 2008 schedule

AU alum

BP who are the juniors coming back next year that are better than Hall, Castille, Gilberry, or the rest of these average seniors?

Off the top of my head, the only Juniors that are good/starters are Caldwell, Stabler, Wilson, Knight, and Rashad Johnson. Am I missing someone? Bobby Greenwood might be a senior next year (can't remember) but he's awful. Not exactly a star-studded murderers row you got there. And it's certainly not a big class.

Bama fans need to brace themselves because next year isn't going to be a lot better than this year. Average seniors are every bit as productive as good freshmen (sometimes more productive) so even if the incoming class is more talented... that's doesn't mean it's going to translate into wins.

Bama's entire season rests on JPW's shoulders

If he plays as crappy as he did most of this year, Bama will win 7 games again

If he improves or someone new steps up, I could see 8-9 wins

Bama's entire season rests on JPW's shoulders

If he plays as crappy as he did most of this year, Bama will win 7 games again

If he improves or someone new steps up, I could see 8-9 wins

Is it safe to say Shula might have been a decent QB coach? JPW looked alright last year, but he definitely regressed in 07. Had the 2006 JPW played in 2007, uat would have a few more wins under their belt - possibly 9.

I dunno, he was pretty bad last year too. He's won 12 games in 2 years as a starter. Not such a great track record. He's kinda like the anti-Barker. More physically gifted, less winning.

since my 6-6 prediction came to fruition for the tahd, i will go out on a limb early this year, alabama will go 5-7 next year and will be home for christmas, LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS YEAR!!!

i wonder will bammers drive through monroe, la on their way to the bowl game or will they opt to drive around?

i do not think they will be able to handle those ULM billboards. tide rolled ulm 21-- alabama 14.

Archived