Are there any Gov. Mike Huckabee supporters here?

GeneralLee

I am a big Gov. Mike Huckabee supporter. I am in strong faver of his Pro Life and Pro Family positions and him being a Ordaned Baptist minister would be great for our country I hope there are some Gov. Huckabee supporters here. :football:

I am a big Gov. Mike Huckabee supporter. I am in strong faver of his Pro Life and Pro Family positions and him being a Ordaned Baptist minister would be great for our country I hope there are some Gov. Huckabee supporters here. :football:

Far too librul for me. :no:

How does being a Baptist preacher help the country?

]

He can ask others to pray for you.

I like Huck. He seems to be better on immigration than most. But until I see a candidate proposes widening the Rio Grand and stocking it with piranha, he won't automatically get my vote. But I am keeping a close eye on Huck.

I'm fairly certain that this General Lee guy is simply here to mock southerners.

Now as a transplanted Yankee who attended Auburn, I find his posts pretty funny - but thats me. I will say I loved living in Auburn and have no ill-will towards the south. I do however disagree with a lot of people, but so would anyone who moved from Boston and went to school at Auburn (or vise-versa).

I'm fairly certain that this General Lee guy is simply here to mock southerners.

Now as a transplanted Yankee who attended Auburn, I find his posts pretty funny - but thats me. I will say I loved living in Auburn and have no ill-will towards the south. I do however disagree with a lot of people, but so would anyone who moved from Boston and went to school at Auburn (or vise-versa).

In 4 years after I retire from my job here in Chicago I am planning on going to World Evangelism Bible Coolege and Seminary in Baton Rouge La. after I get my Bible degree ( Lord Willing) I plan on with Lords direction Paster a Church somewhere. It is all where the Lord leads me to.

In 4 years after I retire from my job here in Chicago I am planning on going to World Evangelism Bible Coolege and Seminary in Baton Rouge La. after I get my Bible degree ( Lord Willing) I plan on with Lords direction Paster a Church somewhere. It is all where the Lord leads me to.

Thought you were planning on moving to a no-name, in the middle of nowhere county in Alabama?? Keep your lies straight and try again, poser.

That's what we need -- a theocracy run by wackos like Mike Huckabee. Just perfect.

I'll make a deal with you, Robert E. If you promise to return to the North after seminary, I'll vote for Hickabee or whatever his name is. We don't need any more of your kind down here.

I really hope you are a joke, because if you are not you simply reinforce the reasoning behind the out-dated electoral college (or is it coolege?).

]

He can ask others to pray for you.

I like Huck. He seems to be better on immigration than most. But until I see a candidate proposes widening the Rio Grand and stocking it with piranha, he won't automatically get my vote. But I am keeping a close eye on Huck.

I don't want anybody praying for me, I find that insulting when people say that. I think it is a backhanded way of saying, "Well I'm righteous and you aren't".

I don't want anybody praying for me, I find that insulting when people say that. I think it is a backhanded way of saying, "Well I'm righteous and you aren't".

I have never been offended by it, just more take it as a "good luck" type thing. I think most people say it in a sense of hope it goes well. Just a nice phrase to most.

I have never been offended by it, just more take it as a "good luck" type thing. I think most people say it in a sense of hope it goes well. Just a nice phrase to most.

It depends on the context, if I am going through a rough patch then I say thank you. But if lets say I have a tattoo or something then it just seems judgemental.

Huckabee is a wuss, but so are all the folks running for President. Romney and Huckabee are the two biggest phonys running for pres. except Huckabee's not as slick. However, maybe being a bumpkin is part of the act.

Huckabee and Romney seem to the only two candidates who will stand up for anything and stick to their beliefs. Everyone else(realistic candidates-not Ron Paul) are just tickling the voters ears with what they want to hear that particular day. It seems as though everyone is now descriminating against these two candidates for their religious beliefs even though they aren't running based on religion. Their ideas should be what matter, not what they believe religiously or where they're from.

Nope.

I heard Huckabee on an Instapundit podcast. I was fairly interested until I heard his nanny-state take on health care. Thanks but no thanks. No where in the Constitution does it say anything about the federal government dictating health behaviors.

I know, it doesn't say anything about the Department of Education, Interior, or National Parks either but they were already in when I started voting.

Nope.

I heard Huckabee on an Instapundit podcast. I was fairly interested until I heard his nanny-state take on health care. Thanks but no thanks. No where in the Constitution does it say anything about the federal government dictating health behaviors.

I know, it doesn't say anything about the Department of Education, Interior, or National Parks either but they were already in when I started voting.

It's OK to have a few pie-in-sky-ideas. He knows that those ideas will never come to fruition and that there are many other things to worry about. But he does have a point with the obesity epidemic we seem to be having in the US. The "nanny state" ideas will not keep you from stuffing your face, but it might bring about better education on health issues. So I wouldn't put too much stock into this topic. It's almost like the issue of abortion. No president will have a direct effect on it. But he can work to put his slant on it in a long term view sort of way. As in the appointment of supreme court justices.

But I guarantee nobody is gonna snatch that big mac out or your hand.

Archived