Julio might be visiting AU

boyjeddah

Sorry if this has been posted before but I saw somewhere Andrew Bone saying (and I can't find the link) that AU has been aggressively, through tony franklin, trying to get Julio to visit and he's tilting towards doing that...

I can't find the link any more though, so Mods, if you feel that this violates the board rules then feel free to delete the thread.

they jumped in before Franklin got there really. honestly, i wouldn't bank on it happening fwiw.

Did he tell you that at your most recent slumber party with him and Saban? :rolleyes:

they jumped in before Franklin got there really. honestly, i wouldn't bank on it happening fwiw.

Did he tell you that at your most recent slumber party with him and Saban? :rolleyes:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Post of the day!

It's almost inconceivable that Julio wouldn't consider a visit OR coming to Auburn since the spread would showcase his talents. That's also true of DeAndre Brown out of Mississippi. Julio has probably been brainwashed by the bammers in the Foley area and primalily by ole "Snake" and co. They have probably convinced him it would be a national disgrace for him to even consider coming to AU since the Bard of Foley was all world at Ala. Anyhow, I doubt he'll stay in college for more than a couple of years before bolting for the $$$ and the pro's wherever he goes. Personally, I'd like to see Franklin go after Brown harder. He sure outshined Julio in the Ala-Miss All-star game!

It's almost inconceivable that Julio wouldn't consider a visit OR coming to Auburn since the spread would showcase his talents. That's also true of DeAndre Brown out of Mississippi. Julio has probably been brainwashed by the bammers in the Foley area and primalily by ole "Snake" and co. They have probably convinced him it would be a national disgrace for him to even consider coming to AU since the Bard of Foley was all world at Ala. Anyhow, I doubt he'll stay in college for more than a couple of years before bolting for the $$$ and the pro's wherever he goes. Personally, I'd like to see Franklin go after Brown harder. He sure outshined Julio in the Ala-Miss All-star game!

If Brown goes to JUCO as some predict, you'd only get him for two years at the most.

The ideal: Julio, followed by Brown. B)

If he is as good as the hype, then he would be a fool not to consider Auburn, who is poised for a MNC run within the next 2-3 years.

I personally don't know why any kid would want to go to bammer right now. Maybe Saban can tell them stories about when he was at LSU, while they get a backrub from runswithscissors.

If Brown goes to JUCO as some predict, you'd only get him for two years at the most.

The ideal: Julio, followed by Brown. B)

See folks TT and I do agree on many things. :big:

In the end, I still think Julio will be a Sooner. Just my two cents.

If he is as good as the hype, then he would be a fool not to consider Auburn, who is poised for a MNC run within the next 2-3 years.

I personally don't know why any kid would want to go to bammer right now. Maybe Saban can tell them stories about when he was at LSU, while they get a backrub from runswithscissors.

Yeah, me either. :rolleyes:

I personally don't know why any kid would want to go to bammer right now.

Unfortunately some of these young men still believe in fairytales ... like the ... Once Upon a Time Long Long Ago ... UAT Got Twelve! They don't realize and can't see through all the crap that is being shoveled in their face.

I personally don't know why any kid would want to go to bammer right now.

Unfortunately some of these young men still believe in fairytales ... like the ... Once Upon a Time Long Long Ago ... UAT Got Twelve! They don't realize and can't see through all the crap that is being shoveled in their face.

It really is a good thing for uat to continue living in the past. They are CONDEMNED to repeat their recent

"history".................

FWIW, JJ wasn't even going to play in the ALA-MISS game. he has a pretty bad turf toe. alot of the guys on the team really wanted him to come out and play so he did. he's playing on a limited basis on the basketball team also. and yes, he only plans on being wherever he goes for 3 years.

FWIW, JJ wasn't even going to play in the ALA-MISS game. he has a pretty bad turf toe. alot of the guys on the team really wanted him to come out and play so he did. he's playing on a limited basis on the basketball team also. and yes, he only plans on being wherever he goes for 3 years.

Have you discussed this breaking news with Saban yet?

It was pretty well known that he was injured. I don't doubt what runs says. You just made that he actually knows something?

I could tell you I know Reggie Bush, and that he would say hey to me if he saw me on the street. You don't know if it's true, but it is. So why not just assume he's telling the truth until you hear otherwise... the you can hose him.

It was pretty well known that he was injured. I don't doubt what runs says. You just made that he actually knows something?

I could tell you I know Reggie Bush, and that he would say hey to me if he saw me on the street. You don't know if it's true, but it is. So why not just assume he's telling the truth until you hear otherwise... the you can hose him.

I'd rather assume that you're both lying and be pleasantly surprised if you're not.

That's not the way it works. You're the one that makes the claim that you know Reggie Bush, which therefore means YOU have to prove that it's true. All I have to say is BS, and your claim is debunked. For RWS to say that he's spoken to Julio Jones/Saban/Ghandi/Ghengis Khan is nothing more than a fluffy lie.

For RWS to say that he's spoken to Julio Jones/Saban/Ghandi/Ghengis Khan is nothing more than a fluffy lie.

Dammmnnnn..... You went "fluffy" on him! :blink:

Well it describes it adequately. He's floating around on clouds because he saw Saban in a restaurant; he may have ran into Julio at a Texaco and said, "hey."

For RWS to say that he's spoken to Julio Jones/Saban/Ghandi/Ghengis Khan is nothing more than a fluffy lie.

Well it describes it adequately. He's floating around on clouds because he saw Saban in a restaurant; he may have ran into Julio at a Texaco and said, "hey."

meh, say what you want. i know what i said is truthful so that's your problem if you choose to believe it or not.

it was pretty well known he had an ankle injury nagging him during and after the Daphne game that carried on. that has gotten a little better with rest. but i'm not so sure the turf toe deal is all that "well known".

it was pretty well known he had an ankle injury nagging him during and after the Daphne game that carried on. that has gotten a little better with rest. but i'm not so sure the turf toe deal is all that "well known".

Only by "close" friends, I guess.

That's not the way it works. You're the one that makes the claim that you know Reggie Bush, which therefore means YOU have to prove that it's true.

Reggie spent a good bit of time in Birmingham a few weeks ago seeing Dr. Andrews. I was there rehabbing my shoulder. Reggie sat next to me and the whole time we talked about the Mike Vick situation and other things going on in the NFL and other stuff. He's a nice guy, though very quiet.

meh, say what you want. i know what i said is truthful so that's your problem if you choose to believe it or not.

Is your middle initial "K" by any chance?

Archived