Somebody wake me up when

Ranger12

Good gracious how boring of a game has the 1st quarter been? Neither QB seems to be able to hit the broad side of a barn. I can see this game being 0-0 at the end of regulation.

My cable is fouled up. The ONLY chanel that is causing problems is...you guessed it...ESPN ! !

Darn Charter.......

My cable is fouled up. The ONLY chanel that is causing problems is...you guessed it...ESPN ! !

Darn Charter.......

You're not missing much. It is nice to finally see a bowl game with an SEC team, but this one is REALLY testing my patience.

Was that CPB tribute really necessary? If I was a MissSt or UCF fan I would be pissed they took half-time to talk about a completely unrelated team.

Was that CPB tribute really necessary? If I was a MissSt or UCF fan I would be pissed they took half-time to talk about a completely unrelated team.

I know, really. Why not focus on Miss. State and UCF? How far has UCF come under O'Leary. That would have been more interesting.

I just can't believe we lost to those guys.

Haha, I was thinking the SAME thing while watching the game. In fact I may never believe it seeing I couldn't watch the game up here.

Heck, I actually did quit watching it. We started watching Shrek 3 instead of finishing the game. :lol:

Just think...IF the good old boys club @ west vance had hired a REAL coach in Croom....What could have been. Oh well, I am glad they have got the tree killer in charge of the ice cream truck.

We were listening to this game some in the car over to atl..which took forever because of traffic. I wish I was recording this one because I wrote the script from the beginning. I told my dad both teams had miserable QBs and that UCF shouldnt even pass once. Thats exactly how state beats you. They bait you into throwing the ball. UCF should have given it to Smith every 3rd down. I stopped listening in favor of satellite radio and an Auburn book. B)

Another thing that bugged the heck out of me is how the radio announcers were pumping up MSU. They acted like theyre the only team to every beat Auburn and UAT. I mean 2 other teams beat both teams just this season alone. Theyre a 7-5 team playing in the stinking Liberty bowl against a CUSA team and won 3 of those games by the skin of their teeth. I wouldnt have a problem if they talked about how Croom was building a program, and how they had improved, but dont try to sell this crap to me about how they are actually a good team.

We were listening to this game some in the car over to atl..which took forever because of traffic. I wish I was recording this one because I wrote the script from the beginning. I told my dad both teams had miserable QBs and that UCF shouldnt even pass once. Thats exactly how state beats you. They bait you into throwing the ball. UCF should have given it to Smith every 3rd down. I stopped listening in favor of satellite radio and an Auburn book. B)

Another thing that bugged the heck out of me is how the radio announcers were pumping up MSU. They acted like theyre the only team to every beat Auburn and UAT. I mean 2 other teams beat both teams just this season alone. Theyre a 7-5 team playing in the stinking Liberty bowl against a CUSA team and won 3 of those games by the skin of their teeth. I wouldnt have a problem if they talked about how Croom was building a program, and how they had improved, but dont try to sell this crap to me about how they are actually a good team.

Miss. State is a good team, not great but better than average. Going 8-5 is nothing to scoff at especially since it is the Dogs from Starkville. Don't you think the bammers would like being 8-5 rather than 6-6?

Archived