Florida/Mich (merged w/Florida. Man.)

Boonan

This is a really wierd game. Where is Florida and where did this Michigan team come from? Glad our game is over so we can watch all of these. Arkansas is choking, TN pulled out a win over the beer school up north. Come on Florida! get with it.

They should be taking Michigan. Instead...

they stayed up too late watching the single greatest feat of athleticism/flight/gymnastics of all time. seriously michigan is having their way with the gaytor d.

Trust me, UF will still win this game.

Another prediction is the next post after this one will be from a douche. ;)

Tell us more, Ol' Great Carnack.....

Well I'm fairly confident in my 2 other prior predictions. I'll let you know if any other ones come to me.

they stayed up too late watching the single greatest feat of athleticism/flight/gymnastics of all time. seriously michigan is having their way with the gaytor d.

I'm still thinking about that dude's girlfriend.

Another prediction is the next post after this one will be from a douche. ;)

Looks like you are wrong... that's what cockiness gets you these days.

Geez Florida. A win would've made the SEC look really good. If LSU blows it next week... not good for the conference.

Then he can join you.............

michigan has been all over tebow the whole game. Come on Wolverines...hold on....only 1:58 to play.....4th and 10 for the lizards.

Incomplete pass....michigan takes over at the lizard 23 with 1:48 to play and uf has no timeouts.. Great job Wolverines..... :cheer:

Where was the UF defense? They were absolutely pathetic, and the SEC isn't going to disband because they lost some bowl games.

great job michigan.... :cheer:

I"m with you there. For years I thought it was Spurrier I hated. After my first trip to Gainesville, and my internal pulling for South Carolina, I have realized it was just UF I hated. SEC or no SEC, I'm glad to see them fail. Most of all, I like the collapse of the glorious Tim Tebow at the end of the game.

I'm still thinking about that dude's girlfriend.

The Australian gal? :blink:

We finish with the same record, we beat them at home, we beat a Top 15 team in our bowl game, they lose to an unranked team in their bowl game; here's betting the media darlings are still ranked ahead of us when the final polls come out...

While I am by no means a UF fan, I usually go for SEC schools in bowls. Especially against the Big 10. They and ESPN will publicly rub the loss in the SECs face as a reason the SEC is actually crap and the Big 10 is the best conference ever.

I still wouldn't be happy UF lost. Especially if LSU blows it then all the ESPN/Big 10 lovers are going to have a blast throughout the off-season talking about how awful the SEC really is compare to the Big 10.

If the SEC won every bowl game for 5 years and won 3 BCS titles during that time frame the media would still say how much better the big 10 and pac 10 are. It's just the way it is. I'm thrilled florida lost, and hope LSU loses in a few days. Actually i hope lsu gets totally drilled (not likely to happen), but as long as lsu loses i'll be happy. I don't give a tinkers damn about conference loyalty and national perspective. SEC winning or losing won't change anything in regards to the media. Go BUCKEYES!!!

Man, I can't believe some of y'all are rooting against our SEC teams? I don't like uat, UF, UGA, et. al., but during bowl games I want all of them to win, just so the big 10 homers and pac 1 folks don't have anything to squack about!!!

Urban Meyer lost that game. He should have punted the ball with 2:47 on the clock on that 4th and 6 on their own 24 when down by 3. The way the UF D stepped up they would have promptly forced a punt by UM and had the ball back probably closer to mid field. But, they turn it over on downs and Um gets another FG then forcing UF to drive the field on the kickoff to have to get TD for win.

If Uf had any other rushing attack and the D from last year they would be a lot better. THeir D is young and got exposed once again. All the UM D did was kind of what AU and LSU did to UF, key in on Tebow. They do not throw the ball across the middle at all.

SEC is 5-2

Archived