Florida/Mich (merged w/Florida. Man.)

Boonan

We finish with the same record, we beat them at home, we beat a Top 15 team in our bowl game, they lose to an unranked team in their bowl game; here's betting the media darlings are still ranked ahead of us when the final polls come out...

I was thinking the same thing too. I wish someone at ESPN would bring that up and just show the polls for what they really are, biased beauty pagents.

Man, I can't believe some of y'all are rooting against our SEC teams? I don't like uat, UF, UGA, et. al., but during bowl games I want all of them to win, just so the big 10 homers and pac 1 folks don't have anything to squack about!!!

Urban Meyer lost that game. He should have punted the ball with 2:47 on the clock on that 4th and 6 on their own 24 when down by 3. The way the UF D stepped up they would have promptly forced a punt by UM and had the ball back probably closer to mid field. But, they turn it over on downs and Um gets another FG then forcing UF to drive the field on the kickoff to have to get TD for win.

If Uf had any other rushing attack and the D from last year they would be a lot better. THeir D is young and got exposed once again. All the UM D did was kind of what AU and LSU did to UF, key in on Tebow. They do not throw the ball across the middle at all.

SEC is 5-2

I root for the SEC as long as it is Arkansas, Vandy, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi State, & Ole Miss

Man, I can't believe some of y'all are rooting against our SEC teams? I don't like uat, UF, UGA, et. al., but during bowl games I want all of them to win, just so the big 10 homers and pac 1 folks don't have anything to squack about!!!

Urban Meyer lost that game. He should have punted the ball with 2:47 on the clock on that 4th and 6 on their own 24 when down by 3. The way the UF D stepped up they would have promptly forced a punt by UM and had the ball back probably closer to mid field. But, they turn it over on downs and Um gets another FG then forcing UF to drive the field on the kickoff to have to get TD for win.

If Uf had any other rushing attack and the D from last year they would be a lot better. THeir D is young and got exposed once again. All the UM D did was kind of what AU and LSU did to UF, key in on Tebow. They do not throw the ball across the middle at all.

SEC is 5-2

I root for the SEC as long as it is Arkansas, Vandy, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi State, & Ole Miss

I do understand everyones reasoning behind, just feel like when it comes to SEC teams playing OOC we should want everyone to do well....except for uat....they can lose every game!!

SEC is 5-2

I do understand everyones reasoning behind, just feel like when it comes to SEC teams playing OOC we should want everyone to do well....except for uat....they can lose every game!!

For me, its just about the teams I like vs. teams I don't like. I will never want uat, LSU or florida to ever win a game....and certainly not a bowl game. I don't buy the "we're going to show the country how strong the SEC is" crap. It doesn't matter how many bowl games we win, the media will always find something to pimp the big 10 and pac 10. Therefore, cheer for the teams you like and against the teams you don't regardless of what conference they belong to. GO BUCKEYES!!!

I am a big fan of Florida losing but not in bowl games, unfortunately I am also a fan of Michigan so I always want them to do well.

I went into that game expecting a runover from florida. I thought there would be a dead demoralized Michigan team watching the score board lit up by Florida. Michigans secondary wasn't good enough to keep up with florida. In the end my evaluation was right but the Defensive line was stunting and blitzing florida every down. They poured it on.

I went from looking forward to getting through the Capital One bowl and started being thrilled by a reckless offensive attack by michigan and a relentless defensive effort by them as well. Michigan played every down like the game was on the line and they stunned Florida. That wasn't how michigan played all year. empty back field sets, spread reciever sets, emotional offensive line play.

I couldn't believe Carr was coaching that game. If only he could have gotten the motivation and game planning in for the last 4 Ohio St games and bowl games.

Carr is a class act and went out a winner. I was proud of the teams effort, and the coaches effort knowing they were going to be let go the next day.

It was a close exciting game. I would love to see more SEC/Big 10 games like florida/michigan and Tennessee/Wisconsin. I hope the LSU game is just as exciting with an SEC victory.

Archived