Bama Asst CRMiddleton to Duke?

DKW 86

If Arkansas states he is on their list its a huge deal, West Virginia says Saban is on their list and its not possible.

So you think Saban was a legit candidate for WVU based on what? A guy's blog post?

Keep fighting the battle BG....keep fighting....

c l u e l e s s . . . . . .

Your "The Bammer Defense Society of our Lady Crimson" secret decoder pin, should be arriving in the mail any day now! Thumbs up buddy! :thumbsup:

I don't understand what I said that indicated anything that was "clueless"...

I simply asked what "controversy"...and he responded by using the CTT to Arky rumors and the Saban to WVU rumoR as a point of reference. When you have pages upon pages of CTT to Arky talk on your own board, and an Arkansas news station reports CTT to Arky, I'd say it wasn't Alabama fans creating some rumor to deflect attention.

Now, combine that with the fact that there never was ANYTHING to the Saban to WVU rumor aside from the blog post, I think my request for clarification was more than justified. One guy who had a wordpress blogspot site cited his "source" saying Saban was interested. He said that and was totally punked by the Governor of West Virginia who knows Saban personally and said "I think Saban will finish his career at Alabama and he's not a target for the WVU job"...Compound that with the fact that it was such a non issue to Alabama fans, it was rarely mentioned on Bama boards.

So I don't see how the situations are comparable. But hey, you came back with "wwwweeeee haw, yeew daaawn't knooow nufin bammmur...yeeeew arrr cluuuelessss"

So I guess that's sufficient.

It'd be nice if you posted some insight as to WHY you think I'm wrong. Instead of some "yuk yuk" equivalent tagline.

I don't understand what I said that indicated anything that was "clueless"...

Again BG, instead of having us answer every question for you. Try it the other way. Do you believe that it was "ONLY ONE guy's blog", that prompted all this? Was there not one other single mention of this "rumor" on any other site, station or media outlet? Is that the one, only and absolutely singular reason, an Auburn fan might make these simple quips and jabs at Saban???

Please answer truthfully. Dig deep here....

I simply asked what "controversy"...and he responded by using the CTT to Arky rumors and the Saban to WVU rumoR as a point of reference. When you have pages upon pages of CTT to Arky talk on your own board, and an Arkansas news station reports CTT to Arky, I'd say it wasn't Alabama fans creating some rumor to deflect attention.

Now, combine that with the fact that there never was ANYTHING to the Saban to WVU rumor aside from the blog post, I think my request for clarification was more than justified. One guy who had a wordpress blogspot site cited his "source" saying Saban was interested. He said that and was totally punked by the Governor of West Virginia who knows Saban personally and said "I think Saban will finish his career at Alabama and he's not a target for the WVU job"...Compound that with the fact that it was such a non issue to Alabama fans, it was rarely mentioned on Bama boards.

Blah blah blah.... but hey, thanks for rehashing it... Actually, you didn't say all this above. Nope, in very BG'ish fashion, you threw a bait question out there, so you could "out verbalize" some poor sap simply talking a little trash on a message board.

"Not today Dr. Jones!" - "Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade"

So I don't see how the situations are comparable. But hey, you came back with "wwwweeeee haw, yeew daaawn't knooow nufin bammmur...yeeeew arrr cluuuelessss"

So I guess that's sufficient.

It'd be nice if you posted some insight as to WHY you think I'm wrong. Instead of some "yuk yuk" equivalent tagline.

It would be nice if you just came out with your "point", as opposed to just trying to toss bait questions out there because you want to go all "Alex Trebek" on someone...

SO....again, since you don't see it for what it is...football banter, and since you want to show us your skills in dictionary flow.... have at it, but just expect to be ridiculed every step of the way.

...so...

Continue BG... Keep fighting the fight of all bammers lacking your vocab...and create "serious" debate...

The floor is yours...

:rolleyes:

Again BG, instead of having us answer every question for you. Try it the other way. Do you believe that it was "ONLY ONE guy's blog", that prompted all this? Was there not one other single mention of this "rumor" on any other site, station or media outlet? Is that the one, only and absolutely singular reason, an Auburn fan might make these simple quips and jabs at Saban???

Please answer truthfully. Dig deep here....

Again, am I missing something? Did Saban interview for the WVU job? Did ANY news outlet report Saban had taken the job or was even interested? Do you have a link that says Saban took, interviewed for, or discussed the WVU job...that wasn't posted on someone's blog? Or wasn't some anonymous message board post citing his "sources"...

Seriously, I'm asking because I don't know. I've been working a lot the last few weeks, and with the holiday I may have missed it. But I was under the impression that everyone got all giddy and it all got rolling because of a post that was on a website that happened to be a subdomain of "wordpress.com"...indicating some retard's personal blog.

I mean, when the governor of the state comes out and says the rumor is insane, I'd say that's the end of it. Especially considering how big of a role he plays in WVU's coaching searches.

Again, am I missing something? Did Saban interview for the WVU job? Did ANY news outlet report Saban had taken the job or was even interested? Do you have a link that says Saban took, interviewed for, or discussed the WVU job...that wasn't posted on someone's blog? Or wasn't some anonymous message board post citing his "sources"...

Seriously, I'm asking because I don't know. I've been working a lot the last few weeks, and with the holiday I may have missed it. But I was under the impression that everyone got all giddy and it all got rolling because of a post that was on a website that happened to be a subdomain of "wordpress.com"...indicating some retard's personal blog.

I mean, when the governor of the state comes out and says the rumor is insane, I'd say that's the end of it. Especially considering how big of a role he plays in WVU's coaching searches.

Here we go with "clueless" again. You're in such a hurry to be serious and arrogant, that you just don't get that there are going to be people that will start these threads and jab at Bama simply because they're bored. ALL you do, is come on here with your dictionary in tow, and try to get some unsuspecting poster, having fun and throwing banterish jabs, to get into some serious debate.

Have you NOT been able to recognize after this many years on here, when people are having a "serious" debate, and when people are just throwing "dirt clods" at each other on a dirt pile as children?? ...so, again I say... Clueless.

BG, you're a smart guy, and I don't doubt for one second that you know, that while the blog WAS the "root" of the rumor possibly, it certainly had legs in many different places. You're just in a mood to play "my verbal dick is bigger than yours", and I'm not biting and going to go dig up posts, rumors, links, editorials and commentary just to satisfy your craving to blow them up into 15 different tangents and endless tiring arguments.

...thus the "Not today...." reference....

It is his mom, and I think everyone can agree that Duke will offer better medical care than what the whole state of Alabama can. Besides, he said he wants to be a head coach one day, and he will be taking a step towards that with bigger responsibilities at Duke.

Wrong.

Wrong on what, his mom? It's possible I was misinformed, but to just say wrong and leave it is just stupid. I don't see how you can dispute the second think I typed out. It fit right along with what he told one of our recruits.

1. You should really be careful who you call stupid here. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. It was you who disagreed with the post I had done just before saying it wasn't his mother. You said it was so why didn't you give an explanation?

3. I disputed your second think? I didn't even know you had a first think let alone a second one.

It is his mom, and I think everyone can agree that Duke will offer better medical care than what the whole state of Alabama can. Besides, he said he wants to be a head coach one day, and he will be taking a step towards that with bigger responsibilities at Duke.

Wrong.

Wrong on what, his mom? It's possible I was misinformed, but to just say wrong and leave it is just stupid. I don't see how you can dispute the second think I typed out. It fit right along with what he told one of our recruits.

1. You should really be careful who you call stupid here. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. It was you who disagreed with the post I had done just before saying it wasn't his mother. You said it was so why didn't you give an explanation?

3. I disputed your second think? I didn't even know you had a first think let alone a second one.

UH OH! TYPOS!!!! You got me, you Zen master of word spelling and bringing together and the what not. I hang my head in shame. Will you allow me to commit seppuku?

Guest Tigrinum Major

You failed to address where he told you to be careful who you called stupid.

I think he was challenging you to a throwdown at the Sonic City Cafe in AlmaNorthport.

I think he was challenging you to a throwdown at the Sonic City Cafe in AlmaNorthport.

If I recall, I never said anyone was stupid, just the act was stupid. There is a difference between me saying you are stupid, and saying you say I'm wrong, but give no reasons.

I hang my head in shame. Will you allow me to commit seppuku?

Be my guest. I guess that means you subscribe to the Code of Bushido.

If I recall, I never said anyone was stupid, just the act was stupid. There is a difference between me saying you are stupid, and saying you say I'm wrong, but give no reasons.

Would you please advise me of my obligation to give you a reason?

Guest Tigrinum Major

The reaon you were wrong was because you insisted on continueing to misidentify the relative that had medical issues.

Feel better now?

Need a cookie? Or a swift kick in the rear?

Better yet, let's have a go at Beauregards in Huntsville (University Dr.). He can have the Neighbors clan

(Wes; Wes, Jr; and Keith) in his corner and you and Ranger can be in my corner. On second thought, that is definitely not balanced.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Are you saying that they weigh more than us or that we wouldn't be able to handle the rumble?

It'd be the the Greasers and the Socs all over again!

Are you saying that they weigh more than us or that we wouldn't be able to handle the rumble?

It'd be the the Greasers and the Socs all over again!

What else could I have possibly meant other than a weight advantage :P

Better yet, let's have a go at Beauregards in Huntsville (University Dr.). He can have the Neighbors clan

(Wes; Wes, Jr; and Keith) in his corner and you and Ranger can be in my corner. On second thought, that is definitely not balanced.

Nah, I'll take the Britt's.

The Brits are no match for the U.S Army.

Very true... but those are some big honkey's for me to hide behind. Besides, I'll just call my Marine buddies. Shouldn't need more than two to take care of business.

Kidding, I love the military.

Very true... but those are some big honkey's for me to hide behind. Besides, I'll just call my Marine buddies. Shouldn't need more than two to take care of business.

Nice try at diverting from your original problem in this thread.

I never started the VS match either Chet.

I fail to see how what I said doesn't makes sense. But I could take your route and just say that I have no obligation to answer you. Besides, I thought it was his mom that was sick, not his wife... So I went with what I thought was correct. I only said it was his mom once, didn't come back after I was told I was wrong and say "NU UH!".

I never started the VS match either Chet.

I fail to see how what I said doesn't makes sense. But I could take your route and just say that I have no obligation to answer you. Besides, I thought it was his mom that was sick, not his wife... So I went with what I thought was correct. I only said it was his mom once, didn't come back after I was told I was wrong and say "NU UH!".

That's why it is futile to discuss anything rationally with you.

Archived