Bama Asst CRMiddleton to Duke?

DKW 86

Was a tight ends? coach for Saban.

ITAT and ******** both say he is gone to Duke.

TE and special teams i believe. if thats whats best for him and his family then good luck to him. apparently he is doing something right. :thumbsup:

Guest Tigrinum Major

He worked for Cutcliff at Ole Miss, so there is some history there.

I looked at his picture on the Alabama website. He's eaten a few Happy Meals since his playing days. I bet he could still line up and catch a pass over the middle against Florida.

Dude has a Master's Degree, too. A real Renaissance Man.

He is a very good coach and a fine person as well. I wish him nothing but the best at Duke. What really hurts about this....is that he was recruiting Alonzo Lawrence for us.

Any move that gets a good AUBURN Man out of west vance is a GOOD THING!

GOOD

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I read earlier that Middleton accepted the Alabama job so he could be closer to his sick mother... Wonder what changed? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I read earlier that Middleton accepted the Alabama job so he could be closer to his sick mother... Wonder what changed? :rolleyes:

more to follow. B)

Yes he has a health issue with an immediate family member that was one reason for his interest in bama/Tuscaloosa. But Duke has far better facilities to deal with it.

Yes he has a health issue with an immediate family member that was one reason for his interest in bama/Tuscaloosa. But Duke has far better facilities to deal with it.

Isn't his wife the one with the medical problems?

his mother if i remember correctly.

his mother if i remember correctly.

As often seems to be the case, you have a bad memory.

It is his mom, and I think everyone can agree that Duke will offer better medical care than what the whole state of Alabama can. Besides, he said he wants to be a head coach one day, and he will be taking a step towards that with bigger responsibilities at Duke.

It is his mom, and I think everyone can agree that Duke will offer better medical care than what the whole state of Alabama can. Besides, he said he wants to be a head coach one day, and he will be taking a step towards that with bigger responsibilities at Duke.

Wrong.

Bama fanhood is a psychological study into delusional compensation. Coping mechanisms are everywhere for the Crimson Tide, stories about JPW and his girlfirend sleeping with DJ hall as a reason they lost at the end of the year. Players not buying into Saban's system and causing the loss. Saban didn't mess up Miami. Shula lost those games with poor recruiting after years of saying he was a great recruiter and ending up with a number of all SEC players.

Its always the same. Stir up phantom controversy over boring events at Auburn and make excuses and stories to cover up Alabama problems.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Wrong.

They don't listen. You are correct.

If they insist on continueing this silly argument over the relation of the sick relative, I suggest a throwdown in the parking lot at Beauregard's on University.

Bama fanhood is a psychological study into delusional compensation. Coping mechanisms are everywhere for the Crimson Tide, stories about JPW and his girlfirend sleeping with DJ hall as a reason they lost at the end of the year. Players not buying into Saban's system and causing the loss. Saban didn't mess up Miami. Shula lost those games with poor recruiting after years of saying he was a great recruiter and ending up with a number of all SEC players.

Its always the same. Stir up phantom controversy over boring events at Auburn and make excuses and stories to cover up Alabama problems.

Where is there a controversy?

Tubbervilles contract woes, Courting other jobs, Trey Blackmon stories, constant suppositions about Auburns BOT trying to fire him, etc...

Its getting pretty old. If Arkansas states he is on their list its a huge deal, West Virginia says Saban is on their list and its not possible.

Its just the bammer slant, the mental desire to color problems into promise and failures into excuses.

(edit because I like to say and type Quinton Groves when I mean Trey Blackmon.)

Wrong.

They don't listen. You are correct.

If they insist on continueing this silly argument over the relation of the sick relative, I suggest a throwdown in the parking lot at Beauregard's on University.

Sounds like a good idea. I just talked to Middleton's mother right before the Iron Bowl. Maybe I'll bring her along. She would love to kick some bama butts.

Wrong.

Wrong on what, his mom? It's possible I was misinformed, but to just say wrong and leave it is just stupid. I don't see how you can dispute the second think I typed out. It fit right along with what he told one of our recruits.

If Arkansas states he is on their list its a huge deal, West Virginia says Saban is on their list and its not possible.

So you think Saban was a legit candidate for WVU based on what? A guy's blog post?

Archived