ORANGES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

AuburnChopper1

Okay...Barry "Get me a Tottie" Alvarez, Kenny "1 Quarter Chromosome Short" Albert, and Darryl "Look at Me" Johnston calling the game....

Pulling for VT to win big here. KU had their good year, time for a little more Big Limp Twelve Reality TV.

GO HOKIES!

There is only one circumstance I'd pull for VT and that is when they play UAT. I'm sticking with a fellow bird of prey.

Man what's up with the commercials in between plays. Like in the middle of a drive, no timeout no quarter change...but they are going to commercial.

It's awful.

Watching ZZ Top at halftime reminded me...

Did you know the only guy in ZZ Top who doesn't have a beard...has the last name Beard?

That dude is the drummer :big:

The one BCS game that's actually a good game is the one BCS game that I didn't care to watch.

I was at UGA/Hawaii....it was ridiculous how many commercials there were

I think Colt Brennan actually got mad at one point in the 2nd Q when they cut to one after a first down out of bounds

Watching ZZ Top at halftime reminded me...

Did you know the only guy in ZZ Top who doesn't have a beard...has the last name Beard?

That dude is the drummer :big:

...and THAT my friends, is a bang up job of "the process of elimination"! :P

TD Kansas

You do realize if the Jayhawks hang on and win, and LSU beats the Buckeyes, Kansas will be the only BCS one-loss team...and they didn't even win their own division.

TD Kansas

You do realize if the Jayhawks hang on and win, and LSU beats the Buckeyes, Kansas will be the only BCS one-loss team...and they didn't even win their own division.

And Hawaii

TD Kansas

And Hawaii

Oops, I meant to say 'only team from a BCS conference.'

Okay...Barry "Get me a Tottie" Alvarez, Kenny "1 Quarter Chromosome Short" Albert, and Darryl "Look at Me" Johnston calling the game....

Pulling for VT to win big here. KU had their good year, time for a little more Big Limp Twelve Reality TV.

GO HOKIES!

AC! - How'd reality suit ya?? :poke: Go Jayhawks!

Remember those numbnut Kansas State fans that crashed the board back in August? OH, how I wish they were here now so we could rub this in their faces....Kansas Jayhawks, 12-1...

Any coach that can wear a velour track suit deserves to win.

manginovelour.jpg

Is he incubating a Shetland pony under that velour tarp? And why is he wearing sunglasses at night???

I am kind of surprised at what some media people are saying about KU today

I didnt think their win over VT would get this much press but man it is....at least on the shows I have seen today

Even had a "Should KU be #1" segment on PTI

I saw the entire game last night.....didn't see anything to make me think they are THAT GREAT of a team

Archived