Congrats Saban!

wardameagl

Another National Title for you. Too bad it's for LSU. Hey Bama maybe you can claim it as #13. Moral victories seem to be the thing of the future over there. Just look at it this way, you could have beaten the Dolphins this year!

Good point. Well we should by default give them a bunch more. Any team that they played in the past, player they recuited, or coach they wanted to hire that won a MNC. Should automatically give UA another National Title. So really they should have 1,246,937 tiles.

Good point. Well we should by default give them a bunch more. Any team that they played in the past, player they recuited, or coach they wanted to hire that won a MNC. Should automatically give UA another National Title. So really they should have 1,246,937 tiles.

Come on guy. That's just too many flags to hang up. I don't think BDS has enough hanging space for all that.

Come on guy. That's just too many flags to hang up. I don't think BDS has enough hanging space for all that.

You do have a point. Especially over the past ten years or so most "hanging space" have been reserved for fans to hang themselves after the losses. <_<

just scootch over some of those bear statues that should make plenty of room

just scootch over some of those bear statues that should make plenty of room

NEVVVVA!

You could hang the flags at your second home in Shreveport! :poke:

There's probably room for a few at the police station & courthouse as well! :poke:

Where's that? Next to the Auburn sociology department?

You could hang the flags at your second home in Shreveport! :poke:

There's probably room for a few at the police station & courthouse as well! :poke:

Where's that? Next to the Auburn sociology department?

And the UA Athlete Bookstore.

Guest BoStillKnows

Do those flags fly at half staff in honor of the dead football program?

No, just the trees that Saban runs over.

they should make the poles out of the branches to symbolize saban's domination of all things real and arboreal

they should make the poles out of the branches to symbolize saban's domination of all things real and arboreal

Saban dominates all things. PERIOD.

Saban dominates all things. PERIOD.

Except UGA, FSU, MSU, LSU, ULM and AU. Right?

Archived