Congrats Saban!

wardameagl

Give us one. Pretty please

Well, I'm not one for the traditional punch line type joke. I was making an observation on that other post about the domination thing and Saban. I'm more about the sarcasm and retorts. I expound on other peoples' jokes and generally go along with sarcasm and the like...and you messed it all up by taking me seriously :( .

believe me....no one takes you or your football team seriously.

The thing about that is, you are the kind of guy that takes even things that are said in jest and respond with something malicious. Not only is it annoying, it's rather sad.

Auburn always seem to mess up Bama's best laid plans. Sorry about that.

It's ok. You don't have to apologize for something you had nothing to do with.

Six in a row sure does.

you messed it all up by taking me seriously :( .

We won't make that mistake again. :P;)

On the other hand you all should take great pride in the "12". Ok.

Now remember AUnation.net has awarded "14" to the Turd. Congrats once again on the MNC. Here is to winning #15, 16, and 17 during the recruiting period.

Now remember AUnation.net has awarded "14" to the Turd. Congrats once again on the MNC. Here is to winning #15, 16, and 17 during the recruiting period.

I thought it was 1,246,937. Make up your mind so we know how many to claim gosh dernit.

I thought it was 1,246,937. Make up your mind so we know how many to claim gosh dernit.

#15, 16, and 17 are for THIS year alone. In turn this will actually make your Grand Total at 1,246,940. Congratulations once again on your achievement.

#15, 16, and 17 are for THIS year alone. In turn this will actually make your Grand Total at 1,246,940. Congratulations once again on your achievement.

Oh ok. Gotcha. Strippers and beer at my place after Signing Day!

GREAT! I'll bring the cocktail weenies

I don't think it would nice of you to drop your pants. Plus, it's going to be a 'Bama party, so it'll be my cocktail weenie out!

I don't think it would nice of you to drop your pants. Plus, it's going to be a 'Bama party, so it'll be my cocktail weenie out!

Well if it's going to be that kind of party, I don't want to be there.

From food to your "cocktail weenie?" You are the one that ran with it!

haha, very true.

It's ok we all now know where your brain is.

haha, very true.

There's a joke here about claiming "12" that has nothing to do w/ football, but I'm not gonna be the one to make it.

haha, very true.

There's a joke here about claiming "12" that has nothing to do w/ football, but I'm not gonna be the one to make it.

Thank you thank you, you've been a great crowd, don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses. :lol:

great one McWeagle!!

I would Freakin' Love to get an Orange Shirt made up to say on the front "Got 1,246,940?" underneath it have a picture of a Leprechaun and a Unicorn, then on the back say "The bammers Do......then have EVERY Year posted on it, That would be Funny as Hell.

I would Freakin' Love to get an Orange Shirt made up to say on the front "Got 1,246,940?" underneath it have a picture of a Leprechaun and a Unicorn, then on the back say "The bammers Do......then have EVERY Year posted on it, That would be Funny as Hell.

I am sure that Tiger Rags would love to get started on that.

Guest BoStillKnows
Saban dominates all things. PERIOD.

That's why he's the first SEC coach to be pictured on a TAMPAX box. One day he'll make it on a Wheaties box.

Saban dominates all things. PERIOD.

That's why he's the first SEC coach to be pictured on a TAMPAX box. One day he'll make it on a Wheaties box.

He's got to do better than 7-6 to make that happen. Bama fans have already crowned him King, right up there next to the Bear. The sculptor is already started working on his bronze statue. You know it's a process over there in West Vance.

Archived