Eric Smith

TexasTiger

I was wondering why we were still considering a FB since I saw that TF's offense didnt really use them. But this guy looks pretty good: good vision, nice hands, deceptive speed and agility, and hard to bring down!!

I was wondering why we were still considering a FB since I saw that TF's offense didnt really use them. But this guy looks pretty good: good vision, nice hands, deceptive speed and agility, and hard to bring down!!

He's a fullback who is pretty good at taking the pitch outside.

I wanted to bump this and get everyone's opinion as to whether Davis leaving early for the NFL would hurt our chances with him.

I wanted to bump this and get everyone's opinion as to whether Davis leaving early for the NFL would hurt our chances with him.

No, from what I've heard Clemson has sort of backed off and is pursuing a bigger name RB (Jamie Harper I believe?). Smith should commit to us.

I didn't know who he was so I did some searching and found this

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67094&page=2

I'm curious what they'll say about him now.

I also found a Buckeyes board that was high on him even though they seemed to know they weren't getting him.

So,

Who's gonna bash me 1st for posting a link to a bammer board?

i wonder if he wears two towels on his hips to make players think that they are playing flag football so they'll try and grab those instead of tackle him --- he's powerful --- i like it.

Archived