New Commitment (1/23/08)

Proud Tiger

Not football, but basketball. According to his father, Robert Chubb (McIntosh HS, Peacxhtree City, GA) has verbally commited to Coach lebo and Auburn. He is only a junior so he is a year away from being able to sign but it is encouraging to see Lebo getting this long range commitment.

Not football, but basketball. According to his father, Robert Chubb (McIntosh HS, Peacxhtree City, GA) has verbally commited to Coach lebo and Auburn. He is only a junior so he is a year away from being able to sign but it is encouraging to see Lebo getting this long range commitment.

I heard he gave us a verbal months ago but this may have been updated recently. I remember it b/c this guy has a huge afro...Welcome to AU.....WDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard he gave us a verbal months ago but this may have been updated recently. I remember it b/c this guy has a huge afro...Welcome to AU.....WDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be but I read it in today's Fayetteville, Ga. newspaper. It had a pic of him, white guy but as you say a big afro.

Archived