Official Signing Day Commentary Thread

TitanTiger

Is it official that Davis is with Ole Piss? I didn't think that he has had his presser yet.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official. Announced by both Rivals and Scout.

In other news, for those that thought we lost Antoine McClain to Tennessee:

McClain signs with Clemson.

The guys at Rivals are shocked by Quinn and Enrique. According to Bryan Matthews, both Enrique and Quinn gave them quotes last night for an Auburn commitment/signing article to go up today. I don't know what the hell happened.

Why??? They should have learned their lesson by now = "LSU BAAABBBeeeeyyyy!" - Jerrell Powe

:puke:

George Baker commits to South Florida. Word last night is that he wanted to go to Auburn, Mama wanted him to stay closer to home an go to USF. Mama won.

Honestly, what is UAT going to do with all of these guys? They are going to have alot of transfers or they are going to have to redshirthalf their commits at each position and play the other half. They are stacked across the board. I can't believe they got the Dareus bros too... If they get Harris/Jones as they expect, that will be a monster class. Hope we pull a rabbit out of our hat and get Harris.

Honestly, what is UAT going to do with all of these guys? They are going to have alot of transfers or they are going to have to redshirthalf their commits at each position and play the other half. They are stacked across the board. I can't believe they got the Dareus bros too... If they get Harris/Jones as they expect, that will be a monster class. Hope we pull a rabbit out of our hat and get Harris.

The thing to remember is they can sign 150 if they want, but they can only bring in 25 on scholarship, and have 85 total on scholarship. I think they are also looking to sign and place several of these...which is bad when we do it, genius when they do it.

I wasn't really too concerned in the last few weeks, since Tub usually closes well, but we do seem to be taking a beating today.

Jarmon Fortson: FSU

Robert Quinn: UNC

Enrique Davis: Ole Miss

Antoine McClain: Clemson

George Baker: USF

Marcel Dareus: Bama

Have we gotten any postivie surprises today? When is Harris supposed to announce?

I saw where Florida had a couple of high profile guys get away: one to Miami and one to Michigan.

Not the way things are going so far..... :no:

Bama vs Auburn recruiting is like the Republican Presidential nominee winning all 50 states. Everyone complains about how poor they've been, yet they get everybody.

They have 30 without Julio Jones at this moment. Where are all the scholarships?

Archived