Official Signing Day Commentary Thread

TitanTiger

This thread will be open for comments so the one with the list won't get so pounded that I can't update it quickly when things come in. Feel free to mention people here if I don't see their letter come in.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Rivals, Dallenbach and Pierre-Louis are the first two to fax in their letters. Darvin Adams is also now in.

Also, according to a post on Rivals 'Bunker', Quinn is 'in the bag'.

Isn't the start time 9:00 A.M. local time? If so, ET guys fax at 8:00 A.M. our time, right?

You're correct.

Also, per Rivals, T'Sharvan Bell letter is in along w/ Deshaun Barnes (this will go on last years count).

Isn't the start time 9:00 A.M. local time? If so, ET guys fax at 8:00 A.M. our time, right?

You're correct.

Also, per Rivals, T'Sharvan Bell letter is in along w/ Deshaun Barnes (this will go on last years count).

It's actually 8 AM players local time.

BTW, the blog for the national guys over at Scout says Enrique Davis will announce today at 10:45 EST and they expect him to sign with Auburn. Big news if that's true.

BTW, the blog for the national guys over at Scout says Enrique Davis will announce today at 10:45 EST and they expect him to sign with Auburn. Big news if that's true.

I hope that is true. Maybe he was just feeling left out b/c he wasn't getting any attention and he just needed a presser.

I'm looking forward (only slightly nervously) to seeing how things pan out today. Hopefully we keep all the good guys we are supposed to have and pick up a few of the others on our radar.

You're correct.

It's actually 8 AM players local time.

It was great to hear someone thought I was right. Too bad I was wrong anyway! :no:

Per Phillip Marshall, add these guys:

Drew Cole, DB, 6-1, 175, Picayune Memorial High, Picayune, Miss.

Spencer Pybus, LB, 6-2, 215, Northview High, Dothan

T'Sharvan Bell, DB, 6-1, 175, Osceola High, Kissimme, Fla.

Jomarcus Savage, DT, 6-3, 270, Johnson High, Huntsville

Christian Thompson, DB, 6-1, 195, St. Thomas Aquinas High, Fort Lauderdale

Barrett Trotter, QB, 6-1, 192, Briarwood Christian High, Birmingham

Rivals Update for Free - just the list, no story

I have a question, how does Drew Cole have a 4.0 GPA and a 19 ACT? I mean I know "how", just... so weird. Wow...

The wonderful Mississippi public education system.

The "Bammers" on Tider Insider think you guys got Quinn. I am sure you guys know his story...He is a real class act & would be a big pickup...

I think you have him for sure... If so, he is a great pick-up and from listening to him, sounds like a very nice young man.

The guys on Rivals seem to think Quinn is wavering. We looked really good last night but he's shaky this morning.

...Just food for thought...

I wonder when these kids actually make these decisions...Do they just wake up and say "Yawn...I will go to <insert school here>". You would think they would pretty much have it decided beforehand...But, then again I am not an 18 year old kid being promised the world...LOL

I know we passed on him, but what have you heard on Antoine McClain?

The Anniston Star did a story on Antoine McClain this morning. Antoine McClain told the Anniston Star he had narrowed down his choices to Auburn, Tennessee, and Clemson. Antoine McClain csaid he would sign with one of those three schools today

Archived